BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched in Shea Butter, this conditioning cream nourishes and restructures dry hair from roots to ends. Its rich formula regenerates and repairs dry ends and protects hair against harst elements (sun, wind, cold, over processing).

Conditioning agents shield the capillary fibers and detangle hair. Ultra Rich Conditioner leaves hair shiny, soft and smooth.

Brooke C.
Bowie, MD
I love this hand cream in the dead of winter when the cold, dry air reall does a number on my skin. I usually get it at their store in the mall, and all their products smell heavenly albeit a bit pricy. A little bit goes a long way, but it can be a little too heavy and greasy for the warmer months. I always keep it in my purse when the weather gets cold though
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
Im one of those people who have dry hair. No. matter. What. I don't use heat on it, I don't dye it, and yes, I get regular haircuts. I use this every time I shower and it's so moisturizing and it smells fab! I can run a brush right through my hair after! Must buy!
Brenda B.
Love this stuff, it works so well for my overly processed dry, damaged hair. It makes it shiny and soft and really brings it to life, just don't put it on your scalp or else it will weigh your hair down, i concentrate it more on the end to half way up my hair.
Gina E.
Reading, PA
I found the scent to be subtle its excellent and your hands really soft. Purchase on L'occitane website super Gentle. And not greasy at all Love the scent
A little on the higher price but worth it. I will buy it again. And try different scents as well.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
This is a fantastic product for dry skin. It has a very faint, very pleasing clean fragrance, and spreads beautifully. It is long lasting, non greasy, and leaves skin feeling smooth. I keep one in my purse always.
Karla M.
It smells delicious and keeps my skin hydrated. I used this in combination with the L'Occitane body oil during my summer vacation in France and it helped to keep my skin super hydrated even after hours in the sun. I would absolutely buy it again!
Cierra S.
Cadillac, MI
Shea butter ultra rish conditioner is for dry hair, and smells great!! Leaves have feeling silly smooth, the price is great and get wht you pay for. Long lasting smell and softness.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
I love this L'occitane En Provence Shea Butter Ultra Rich Conditioner! I put this on once a week when I feel my hair getting dry and it works wonders! It smells amazing, and it really tames my dry, frizzy hair in the winter time! So hydrating!!!
Taylor G.
Bedford Hills, NY
I just recently bought this for the first time. I only apply to my ends because my hair is greasy but it works really well for just the tips.
Nada H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very pricey but I LOVE this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and luscious. I repurchase when I want to give my hair a treat