L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Scrub

by L'Occitane

Formulated with a creamy base, enriched with shea butter (10%), apricot oil and finely ground nutshells, this scrub offers gentle, yet effective, exfoliation. It helps eliminate dead cells, while preventing skin from becoming dehydrated. Skin is left perfectly smooth and soft; an ideal combination.

Tips & Tricks: Apply 2 to 3 times a week onto dry or damp skin using light massaging movements. Focus on areas that tend to be rough (heels, knees, elbows...) then rinse.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Scrub!
Kitty P.
Richmond, VA
Wow is all I can say. Believe all the hype. I am always a skeptic , because people do not tell the truth about products. However I went on ahead and purchased this. Amazing. My skin is drier in the winter months, I used this two times and my skin is soft to the touch and so moisturizing. I highly recommend. The moisture stays and is locked in, that’s why it’s so expensive. I will definitely try the ultra cream too !L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Rich Body Scrub
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love, love, love this scrub. If your skin is dry and needs a good exfoliation you need this in your life. It goes on like a thick cream with beads in it. You can work it into your dry spots and it will exfoliate and moisturize all at the same time. Once you rinse it off your skin will feel great. It's an expensive product but worth it.
rose C.
Moreno Valley
Hands-down the best if you want super soft smooth supple skin!!!!! I actually learned of this brand we were buying gifts for my mother-in-law and I started trying samples in the store and instantly fell in love
Jessica C.
Vacaville
Nice cocoa scent gently scrubs and moisturizers skin, gentle exfoliant. Love everything I've tried in this brand of products.
Nxture W.
Walnut, CA
Very gentle scrub if used properly But Wtf is properly? Idk Recommend to those who actually take time to use body scrub
Julie E.
Shelby Twp, MI
good for getting smooth baby like skin! moisturizing while exfoliating. absolutely geeat
member-9d1a51229
Switzerland
I have re -purchasing this scrub a few times , it is amazing and really does a great job . I would recommend to try it out to everyone . Moreover it smells really nice , it doesn't dry your skin , not at all , in fact , with the help of Shea butter in soothes and moisturizers the skin giving it a healthy glow .
Monica R.
Santa Clara, CA
Love this scrub. Not too thick. Smells nice. Left my skin nice and soft. Would definitely recommend!!
Danielle W.
Palm Coast, FL
I love body scrubs. They're the easiest way to exfoliate before I self tan and they always make your skin feel so soft.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
One of the most amazing body butters I have ever tried in my entire life. My skin feels so incredibly moisturized whenever I use this... it's a tad bit pricey, but it lasts for a really long time. Totally worth the splurge!

Looking for your answer?