L'Occitane Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream uploaded by Kristina A.L'Occitane Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream uploaded by Millie P.

BY L'OCCITANE #49 in Hand Cream

Protect your hands from the harsh winter weather with our limited edition Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream. Made with 20% shea butter, it helps to nourish, soften and protect hands with its rich formula that absorbs quickly into the skin, without leaving oily traces. This special edition of our classic hand cream delicately perfumes skin with the tender scent of rose. Our travel size fits conveniently into your handbag!This hand cream is made with shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

• Does this actually smell like roses? And is it moisturizing for d...1 Answers
  • Does this company test on animals?1 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream
  • "I recently received a trio pack of the L'Occitane hand creams and the Rose Petals scent was among them." in 5 reviews
  • "I got sent this product to review and thought it was fantastic could not believe how effective it was, would definitely recommend this " in 1 review
  • "I do have dry skin on my hands and thought the scent sounded great!" in 1 review
  • "This hand cream smells amazing and truly makes your hands super soft." in 1 review
  • "It is slightly expensive but if you have dry hands and are looking for relief this is your answer." in 1 review
Julia B.
Las Vegas, NV
This hand cream is great for dry climates - I live in the desert and I need something super moisturizing. If you live in humid climates you may find it a little greasy. Smell is lovely if you like roses. Perfect travel size and the bottle is attractive so you never mind leaving it on your counter.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This hand lotion is the best I have ever used. The cream absorbs into your skin quickly and it has a very pleasant smell. L'Occitane hand creams can be a bit pricey but they are worth it. I usually buy five of these small hand creams so that I can always have one on hand when I'm on the go.
Elizabeth G.
My parents love this, so do i! It's smells like a rose garden and it keeps your hands feeling so soft, it's a bit pricey and can be heavy on your hands but so worth it. I usually apply it before bed. & I go straight to the L'occitane store to buy it!
Kristan K.
This is my favorite hand cream ever! The rose scent is just right, not dated like your grandmother would wear. It's so feminine and and nice. My hands have never been softer. The packaging is beautiful as well. Love this hand cream!
Erica K.
Durant , OK
These are like little bottles of heaven. I really feel like it's a special treat when we have it at our house. I received this as a gift and really use it sparingly to make it last. I now like to also give them as gifts!!
Kelly C.
Portland, OR
My favorite hand cream by them. It smells great even my friend who super picky about lotion likes this cream. My skin gets super dry in the summer and I peel! And I love how hydrating this cream is. Love love love!
Whitney R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these hand creams! They have a nice subtle scent and are not greasy feeling. You only need a little bit as it goes a long way. This tube will last you a long time. Definitely recommend this product!
Rosa S.
Highland Mls, NY
This is a great hand lotion
I am a nurse in a Pediatric office. I wash my hands often. This product helps so much with my dry hands. The smell is so light and inviting.
Esther I.
Delicious! Smells amazing hands are so smooth - not oily and fast absorbing ! Love the size of this you can toss it in your purse, desk, backpack and luggage!
Hannah K.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Love these hand creams! It goes on like butter! They smell great and the best part is they aren't greasy and they absorb into the skin quickly
Erika p.
Does this company test on animals?
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this actually smell like roses? And is it moisturizing for dry parched hands?