BY L'OCCITANE

Protect your hands from the harsh winter weather with our limited edition Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream. Made with 20% shea butter, it helps to nourish, soften and protect hands with its rich formula that absorbs quickly into the skin, without leaving oily traces.

This special edition of our classic hand cream delicately perfumes skin with the tender scent of rose. Our travel size fits conveniently into your handbag!This hand cream is made with shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

• Does this smell as wonderful as I hope this does??1 Answers
  • Does this actually smell like roses? And is it moisturizi...1 Answers
  • Does this company test on animals?1 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream
  • "I recently received a trio pack of the L'Occitane hand creams and the Rose Petals scent was among them." in 5 reviews
  • "This hand cream smells amazing and truly makes your hands super soft." in 1 review
  • "I got sent this product to review and thought it was fantastic could not believe how effective it was, would definitely recommend this " in 1 review
  • "It is slightly expensive but if you have dry hands and are looking for relief this is your answer." in 1 review
Alexis B.
Anchorage, AK
Purchased at: Sephora
This hand cream makes my hands so soft! I love the rose scent, it's not really artificial, which makes me love it even more. I have one I keep on my vanity and I always carry one in my purse. I feel like this keeps my hands moisturized for a good amount of time, but in the winter I usually reapply after ever time I wash my hands.
Michelle G.
This is really an enjoyable hand cream. It’s definitely on the pricey — so be warned — but the quality is there. This is a moisturizer for intense hydration and not so much for casual use. I has to bring my rating down to 4 stars because it is quite greasy. However, I find that it works very well on the skin in moderation. It has a very strong rose fragrance so if you do not like the scent of roses, then this would be something to pass on. I happen to enjoy the scent of this cream so it’s really been a nice addition to my routine.
Janelle S.
Kansas City
This lotion smells wonderful and feels great. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling slick. The scent is not overpowering, but not too subtle to enjoy, either. It is something I'll totally buy again once I need more. I love L'occitane products!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love hand cream from this brand. The biggest plus is the divine fragrance. Very persistent and pleasant. Also I like quite a good moisturizing, since in the cream  there is a shea butter.I has removed 1 star because of short-lived moistening of a skin.But I buy and will buy further!)
Megan C.
united states
Purchased at: Sephora
If a cloud made love with a rose... this would be the result. This stuff is AMAZING. I keep it with my everywhere I go (other scents included). So fluffy, so smooth, rubs in perfectly, and SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!!! Good for those hard workin' nursing hands! L'Occitane Shea Butter Rose Heart Hand Cream
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I love the smell of this hand lotion and the thickness of it. I have been using it for a couple weeks now and have realized my hands are super dry and the only conclusion I can come to is that the location is drying my hands out instead of adding moisture to my skin . I am really bummed cause I wanted to like it so bad. I have tried other scents and types from this brand and I haven't noticed it drying out my skin.
Nicole B.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite hand cream! It is very bougie and expensive so I don't use it everyday but it has the most delightful (pun intended) scent! It's very moisturizing for the hands and leaves such a fantastic scent.
Mali C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this hand cream! its so nourishing and not greasy. The smell is so good too! You cant go wrong with Rose petals. It exceeded my expectations. I use it whenever i feel my hands are dry which is like 2 times a day. I would definitely buy this again!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this scent it isn’t an old lady rose smell so don’t worry about that more like a rose garden or freshly cut roses I absolutely love this product for my dry hands elbows and knees I would definitely buy this again
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This hand lotion is the best I have ever used. The cream absorbs into your skin quickly and it has a very pleasant smell. L'Occitane hand creams can be a bit pricey but they are worth it. I usually buy five of these small hand creams so that I can always have one on hand when I'm on the go.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this smell as wonderful as I hope this does??
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this actually smell like roses? And is it moisturizing for dry parched hands?
Erika p.
Does this company test on animals?
Vanja T.
Waterloo, ON
I wanted to try this hand cream, any advice?

Sephora