L'Occitane Shea Butter One Minute Hand Scrub uploaded by K P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The One Minute Hand Scrub has been formulated to reveal incredibly soft hands in only a minute.
Its bi-phase formula consists of:

• an exfoliating organic sugar to gently scrub and eliminate dead skin cells.
  • oils (shea, sweet almond and grapeseed oils) to help soften and nourish hands.

Tips: Mix the formula with the spatula. Apply to dry hands and massage delicately, focusing on cuticles. Rinse thoroughly.

• Organic sugar
  • Shea, sweet almond and grapeseed oils

anna s.
New York, New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great scrub for those with dry hands that crack in the winter. Sometimes, I feel like it is rough when I'm doing the scrub and is kind of uncomfortable but it leaves my hands so soft. I pair this with my shea hand cream.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One word: BOMB ! On my mama, this hand scrub leaves your hands feel like something special. It's worth the $24 for real. It removes dryness within 1 use. It even smells great too. Yeah, I use it on my vagina, so what? I'd definitely recommend it !
Hanna N.
Silver Spring, MD
makes your hands feel and smell amazing. this is a pricey product, but i really like it. a major con, though, is that you cannot really move with it. when i moved houses, all the oil leaked out and i had to throw it away.
Ana V.
Love this hand scrub. I try to use it a few times a week. It's quick and easy and my hands stay nice and soft. The smell isn't too strong either. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Marlena S.
Listen up: If you suffer from severely dry hands BUY THIS SCRUB NOW!!! This is the best hand treatment I've ever tried. Just about 1/4 teaspoon is enough to treat both hands. Rub gently for 1 minute, rinse and feel your hands turn buttery soft. And the moisture isn't just temporary. The oils really do penetrate the skin and provide long lasting moisture. I highly recommend buying this scrub as part of the manicure set that L'Occitane sells. You'll get this scrub, a cuticle oil and a large hand cream. It's a great value.
Rachel A.
Columbia , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down, the best hand scrub I've ever used! I use this once a week (it keeps my hands soft for that long!) and it makes my hands so smooth. A little goes a long way, even with living in a dry climate. I follow up with the L'Occitane Shea butter hand cream and my husband literally can't keep his hands off of my hands. I even scrub a little up my arms for that extra velvety feeling. Love, love, love!
Abi D.
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my mother and we both love it. It is so luxurious. The scrub helps exfoliate and remove rough patches and the oil gives you a deep moisturizing. It only takes one minute to get the effect but it's difficult to stop! Afterward, you need to allow your hands to soak up the oil -- about five minutes. It's pricey but really nice. If you walk by a L'Occitane store at the mall, do not even hesitate to walk in a give yourself a hand scrub!
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is addicting. the smell is so light but smells amazing. it smells like classy high scale ladies. i don't know why i just think that. its leaves hands so soft and not greasy. i cheated and used on my legs too. amazing
Andrea J.
Overland Park , KS
My favorite scrub. It's so lovely the result I get from this product. My hands are dry around the knuckles on my fingers. This product really removes the dryness and leaves my hands super velvety soft. Love this product so much!!!!!!!
Brittany D.
Lexington, KY
Dare I say that this product is life changing? Yes!!! Your hands are completely transformed after using this product. Make sure to use on dry hands for the first thirty seconds and then add a bit of water and scrub for another 30 seconds to gain the best result.