BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soften your cuticles and help strengthen your nails with this Nourishing Oil. Our formulation contains 30% shea oil and comes with a brush applicator for easy, clean application. To use, gently press on the tube and apply to cuticles with the brush before manicuring. Massage to soften the cuticles and help strengthen nails.

Tips: Gently press on the tube and apply with the brush. Massage to soften the cuticles and help strengthen the nails.

• Is this worth it? Or should I just use the Shea hand crea...1 Answers
  • I have horribly dry hands and it's not helping my ugly cu...3 Answers
Caitlin H.
L'occitane makes my hands down favorite hand cream and when a store opened up near me, I ventured in to pick up my favorite hand cream. I found this nearby and figured that my cuticles were in need of some tlc.
I've been using this for a week and love how easy this is to pop into my purse or pocket and carry around. The oil is pretty thick, so it stays put where I massage it into my cuticles and soaks into my skin very quickly. I love the applicator for brushing the oil into the skkin around my nails - no need to massage it in unless you really want to. The oil smells just like the hand cream, which is reminiscent of baby powder, but it's just an overall great product that, even though it's very expensive, ill be sure to purchase again.
Natacha N.
I love this product. The smell is very nice and it absorbs in the skin nicely. However I wouldn’t recommend if your cuticles are super dry from washing dishes all the time like I do and frequent hand washing. I gave it a 5/5 because it does what it’s supposed to and it worked wonders before I abused my skin by neglecting to moisturize for so long.
Merry C.
Feasterville Trevose
I like this product but it's pricey. It smells nice and goes on easily. I've only been using it for about a week but I've already noticed a difference. I bought mine at Sephora.
Anna S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product! My hands , especially cuticles are very dry. This product is an amazing way to moisturize them and keep your hands in good condition all the time! Plus the brush inside makes it super easy to apply!
Alyssa E.
Lakewood , OH
This is by far my favorite go-to hand cream, especially during the winter months! A little goes a long way. It’s a little bit more than I would spend on hand cream but you don’t need a lot and it leaves your hands feeling soft for hours! Being a hand cream and extra moisturizing, it doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy but instead super soft! I love this for my hands! Definitely recommend for yourself and/or as a gift!
Adriana V.
I got an amazing lavender smell good gift set as a goodbye present from a family I used to babysit. A little went a long way for this product, this was my baby for the brisk winter season up here in NY I made sure to use it before I would sleep and carry it in my bags to use it when I would see my cuticles suffering on the go. Like anything else that you stick with makes a difference I def noticed my cuticles were less dry. I miss this little guy but for now i was gifted another nail strengthening one my mom got me from Colombia so that’ll do for now
izzy f.
It did work, but it took a while to work. I really wish it was a little bit less pricey than it was. It did come with a lot of product. The container was really nice though. I would buy this again. And I would recommend it.
Kathryn S.
Fredonia, NY
This was pretty expensive, and the product doesn’t last long if you use it every night or every other nice. The brush applicator is really nice though, and the smell is a little strange but I got used to it pretty fast. It definitely felt expensive.
CUT3 T.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing! I use this on my fingernails and my toenails, it’s easy to apply with the little brush, just be careful that you don’t squeeze too hard — I made that mistake and got way too much the first time
Joan D.
I love this brand. It is a little more expensive than other brands, but it is worth it. It helped my cuticles and they are not dry anymore. I would get it again.
Tatianna D.
Ravenna , OH
I have horribly dry hands and it's not helping my ugly cuticles. I get hang nails all the time and it's horrible. Has anybody with my problem tried this product? Does it really help your cuticles?
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
Is this worth it? Or should I just use the Shea hand cream that I already have? on my cuticles?

Amazon