Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapL'Occitane
Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap

L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap

by L'Occitane

Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery but also natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children. In a range of L'Occitane fragrances.

Tips & Tricks: Shea Butter benefits both dry skin that is naturally low in oils and flaky--and skin temporarily dehydrated by air conditioning, climate, aggressive products or diuretics. Shea Butter addresses both conditions by supporting the health of the hydrolipidic film that helps skin maintain its natural defenses.

I tend to get dry skin during the winter season and some brands make it even worse. Would this soap be good for dry skin?
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love the product and I would definitely recommend that others try this out. ” in reviews
“This is so great if you have really dry skin like myself.” in reviews
“It does last a long time but I would just rather not spend so much on one soap. ” in reviews
“At first, I didn't like the soap because it wasn't moisturizing but then after couple of uses the soap tend to be very moisturizing that I didn't need to use a body lotion.” in reviews
Stacy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap uploaded by Stacy A.
Amazing soap, smells absolutely wonderful. Leaves your skin silky smooth and so soft! I can't recommend this soap enough give it a try!
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap uploaded by keita G.
Loccitane has the best soap 🧼 and hand lotion 🧴. Lavender is a peaceful fragrance that bring on relaxation on me. I been using this for quite a while, 🧼 is well balanced .L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
Patricia L.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This soap is amazing. Smells great and leaves skin so soft!! The verbena scent is also amazing.
Heather C.
New Hyde Park, NY
This soap is gentle and has a light milky scent. It does leave skin a little bit dry after so make sure to moisturize if it’s winter/cold and dry climate. It lathers up really well and overall, highly recommend!!
Mishi K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the products from L’Occitane! They are a. It pricey compared to what’s out there but being mostly natural and pure, the way they treat my skin - no other brand does. The soap smells great, has a rich lather and is ultra moisturizing ..! It compliments the Shea butter body collection by L’Occitane
Taylor I.
The Shea butter milk extra extol is great for someone with gentle skin or skin issues. As someone with psoriasis, this soap is gentle and leaves my skin moisturized.
Beth W.
Brookville, IN
When I use L’Occitane Shea butter milk extra gentle soap I slip into a different world away from all of the days worries. The beautiful and clean smell of this soap will always be one of my favorites. It is a very simple delights of mine that I always find such a pleasure at night when I slip into my bath. I will always be recommending this soap to women forever. It is a beautiful soap that is also beautiful for your skin. Pamper yourself today!
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Bought this soap to try it as a brow set. After watching the whole soap with brows I decided to give it a go. Love the way my eyebrows came out.
Mar T.
San Antonio, TX
I just tried this soap and it's amazing! It leaves your skin hydrated but not greasy and the smell is delicious.
Marlena S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I own all the varietals of this soap and I love them all equally. The Milk varietal is the original version and it's creamy, hydrating and soothing. These bars of soap are huge, they make a luscious, creamy lather and they last for a very long time.