BY L'OCCITANE

Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery but also natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children. In a range of L'Occitane fragrances.

Tips & Tricks: Shea Butter benefits both dry skin that is naturally low in oils and flaky--and skin temporarily dehydrated by air conditioning, climate, aggressive products or diuretics. Shea Butter addresses both conditions by supporting the health of the hydrolipidic film that helps skin maintain its natural defenses.

• I tend to get dry skin during the winter season and some ...3 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
  • "It does last a long time but I would just rather not spend so much on one soap. " in 1 review
  • "At first, I didn't like the soap because it wasn't moisturizing but then after couple of uses the soap tend to be very moisturizing that I didn't need to use a body lotion." in 1 review
  • "This is so great if you have really dry skin like myself." in 1 review
  • "Love the product and I would definitely recommend that others try this out. " in 1 review
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Out of all the soaps I've tried with L'occitane, this is by far my favorite one. It is soothing to my skin, yet makes me feel like I get really clean. It doesn't have any real smell to it, which is nice. There is a slight fragrance from the Shea but so light you can't really smell it. Some have complained about the scent I. Reviews I've read in the past, before buying, so I was prepared for something bad. But I don't get what scent they are smelling. This is one of my holy grail products for a reason. I can shower and not be in tears afterwards with L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Lauren W.
This is one of my absolute favorite high end skincare brands. Nothing compares! The scent is absolutely amazing. Just so classic and high end. I have really sensitive skin and I have never had any reactions to any of their products. I will continue to purchase this along with other L’Occitane products.
Reina M.
Jersey City
Love how large this bar of soap is. Not overly drying like other bars of soaps normally are, due to the shea butter in here! They have a few different scents too. Doesn’t melt super fast in the shower, which is a plus.
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
This shea butter milk soap is great! I use it all the time and it leaves my skin feeling fantastic. Very smooth and always perfectly moisturized. On the plus side it also smells delicious. I would definitely recommend.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love L'Occitane Milk Soap. It is gentle and creamy and most importantly doesn't hurt my skin. The soap does last longer than your average bar of soap, if you keep it dry in between uses. I don't store mine I. The shower where it can get wet when other people are in there. Since it is finely milled soap, over exposure to water when not using it will break it down faster. It does have a very mild natural scent. I find it pleasant, but I know others aren't hip to it. So it is a personal preference. My only complaint is the price. At $14 for the large bar, that's just crazy. If I didn't need something that was overly gentle on my skin I wouldn't pay that price. L'Occitane Shea Butter Milk Extra-Gentle Soap
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
This soap is wonderful! I love the smell of it, just a hint of milk with the shea. It’s really gentle on skin and doesn’t dry skin out at all. It washes off well and doesn’t linger on your skin. It’s a bit pricey for soap, I recommend cutting the bar in half before using since it is prone to dissolving in the shower. I think it’s worth the money for the scent and feels like such a treat when I’m using it.
Isabella S.
This soap smells really good and leaves me smelling like vanilla for the rest of the day it is one of locattaines more affordable things and is moisturizing. It comes in paper so make sure you don't leave it in your car over the summer because it will melt the slightest bit. Overall I loved this product and will definitely repurchase
Marlena S.
I own all the varietals of this soap and I love them all equally. The Milk varietal is the original version and it's creamy, hydrating and soothing. These bars of soap are huge, they make a luscious, creamy lather and they last for a very long time.
Anastasia R.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I originally got this as a sample size. I lived the fragrance and it's super silky. I loved this in the winter months, it was super gentle and saved my hands from chapping, as a hairdresser my hands are constantly in water. Having a soap that was gentle and moisturizing was a lifesaver!
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tend to get dry skin during the winter season and some brands make it even worse. Would this soap be good for dry skin?

Amazon