L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Liquid Soap Verbena

by L'Occitane

DESCRIPTION
With nourishing Shea Butter and soothing aloe-vera extract, this large pump-bottle of detergent-free cleanser is gentle enough for dry, sensitive or damaged skin. Available in L'Occitane Verbena, Sweet Almond and Lavender fragrances.

TIPS
Apply one or two pump doses to the palm of the hand and massage hands under running water.

SHEA BUTTER
We’d only make an exception to our Provence-only rule for a very special ingredient - the inimitable Shea Butter. Used for centuries by Sub-Saharan African women to nourish and protect skin and hair, Shea Butter is an ideal beauty ingredient. We work with several thousand women in Burkina Faso to develop a sustainable, fair trade Shea Butter supply chain. So you can feel good about feeling good. Shea Butter

INGREDIENTS
Shea extract
Aloe vera extract
Vegetable soap base

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Liquid Soap Verbena!
How would you rate this product?
Montreal, QC
This is the only hand soap that I do and will ever buy. It smells so delicious and zesty and gets my hands clean without drying them out. The texture is amazing and it foams up with little luxurious bubbles. Very good for dry hands and keeps hands smooth even in the winter. Love this product!!!
Newmarket , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super gentle and cleansing. Smell is nice and not over powering. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasts
Calgary, AB
My favourite bathroom soap, it’s rich and fresh smelling with a nice soft lingering scent
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I adore this soap. Fresh, clean and not so drying. It is going to be a b pricey, so it doesn’t solve the economic problem, and there are as good soaps out there for cheaper. Still really recommend it
Uppsala
As with other L'occitane products this one is quite pricey, but the product is amazing! It smells so good and will leave a soft and lightly scented finish after usage. I definitely would recommend this!
I love this one as much as I love the Lavender and that means a lot since I am a lavender nut. Easy on the skin and it smells wonderful. Not cheap but worth every penny.
Gainesville, FL
This soap smells so fresh and lovely and is great for anyone who struggles with dry hands. Anyone who lives in cold/dry climates needs this! Regular hand soaps will never be the same after you use this.
New Freedom, PA
Best hand soap ever. Clean, luxurious and the scent is to die for. They use quality scents as not to bother your senses. I actually have people comment on how much they love my soap and how good their hands smell. It's a luxury purchase but, I like to spoil my guests. Pros: -scent is amazing -long lasting -unique -luxury line -large bottles -cleansing is great Con- Price is a bit expensive $20 a bottle is high
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Long time user here: the soap looks a bit rustic, but the formula is great. The shea butter will leavr your skin smooth but not too "oily", and the touch of lavender is perfect. Great for those long showers before going to sleep.
Luque, central
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There's no doubt that L'Occitane is the best in the business of creams but as it seems its also pretty great in the soap department. it leaves your skin feeling clean and moist, which is a big concern for me since I tend to have really dry hands. It has a really nice aroma that leaves your bathroom smelling for hours.

Looking for your answer?