BY L'OCCITANE

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Formulated with a vegetable-origin foaming base and enriched with softening shea extract, this liquid soap cleanses hands, leaving them soft and lightly fragranced.

Tips: Liquid soap with a pump dispenser ensures each dose is pure and sanitary. This big bottle is perfect for large families, public uses and for those who wash their hands frequently and require a gentle, emollient formula. For extra dry hands, try Extra Gentle Wash for Hands & Body for enhanced softness and protection.

Buy on Dermstore
Allison P.
Gainesville, FL
This soap smells so fresh and lovely and is great for anyone who struggles with dry hands. Anyone who lives in cold/dry climates needs this! Regular hand soaps will never be the same after
you use this.
Carlotta S.
New Freedom, PA
Best hand soap ever. Clean, luxurious and the scent is to die for. They use quality scents as not to bother your senses. I actually have people comment on how much they love my soap and how good their hands smell. It's a luxury purchase but, I like to spoil my guests.
Pros: -scent is amazing
-long lasting
Con-
Price is a bit expensive $20 a bottle is high
Tania C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Long time user here: the soap looks a bit rustic, but the formula is great. The shea butter will leavr your skin smooth but not too "oily", and the touch of lavender is perfect. Great for those long showers before going to sleep.
Nicole M.
Luque, central
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
There's no doubt that L'Occitane is the best in the business of creams but as it seems its also pretty great in the soap department. it leaves your skin feeling clean and moist, which is a big concern for me since I tend to have really dry hands. It has a really nice aroma that leaves your bathroom smelling for hours.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this brand and the quality of all their soaps! You can feel like this soap really moisturized when you're washing your hands, and it has such a good scent. I can't stop smelling my hands after using this!
gloria g.
I love this brand and especially L Occitane Verbena Harvest Shea Liquid Soap. Is a unique product and leaves my hands clean and solft. Yes, long-lasting
Alexis M.
Again I love having hand soaps in the house and this particular one is one of my faves. Smells great! I love all of loccitane's products.
Brendan R.
Tannersville, PA
I love this soap; it smells so good and it is totally non-drying (which is particularly important for someone who has dry skin, like me).
Alexandra R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the refreshing verbena scent of this classic soap. We've been using it for years and it is a true staple in our household.
Adriana Q.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I absolutely love this hand soap leaves my hands feeling soft and clean and the scent is lovely

back