BY L'OCCITANE

Formulated with a vegetable-origin foaming base and enriched with softening shea extract, this liquid soap cleanses hands, leaving them soft and lightly fragranced.

Buy on L'Occitane
Tania C.
Long time user here: the soap looks a bit rustic, but the formula is great. The shea butter will leavr your skin smooth but not too "oily", and the touch of lavender is perfect. Great for those long showers before going to sleep.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
I love this brand and the quality of all their soaps! You can feel like this soap really moisturized when you're washing your hands, and it has such a good scent. I can't stop smelling my hands after using this!
gloria g.
I love this brand and especially L Occitane Verbena Harvest Shea Liquid Soap. Is a unique product and leaves my hands clean and solft. Yes, long-lasting
Alexis M.
Again I love having hand soaps in the house and this particular one is one of my faves. Smells great! I love all of loccitane's products.
Brendan R.
Tannersville, PA
I love this soap; it smells so good and it is totally non-drying (which is particularly important for someone who has dry skin, like me).
Alexandra R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the refreshing verbena scent of this classic soap. We've been using it for years and it is a true staple in our household.
Adriana Q.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
I absolutely love this hand soap leaves my hands feeling soft and clean and the scent is lovely
Kaila R.
This is our office soap! We use it for all of the clients we have here, and they love it.
Andrea D.
Inman, SC
It is nice but the smell is not pleasant and feel like it is somewhat sticky afterwards
Allison P.
Gainesville, FL
This soap smells so fresh and lovely and is great for anyone who struggles with dry hands. Anyone who lives in cold/dry climates needs this! Regular hand soaps will never be the same after
you use this.