BY L'OCCITANE

Soften and nourish dry lips with this moisturizing balm formulated with Shea Butter.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
  • "I love this lip balm!! I have really dry lips so I am constantly putting it on. I like that its not sticky and no bad taste. It has a light nice frangance. Few great ingredients are shea butter, jojoba seed oil & castor oil. Great if your also looking for natural ingredients! Its a little grainy so it helps to also exfoliate your lips. " in 15 reviews
  • "This lip balm is so moisturizing! Feels really nice on my lips! Does have a light scent, but not a bad one. Is a little on the pricey side, but it works very well. I highly recommend! " in 7 reviews
  • "You think you need so much more than you actually do with this, because of how light and smooth it is. A couple swipes, and you're done. It smells nice too. It's like designer Nivea balm. It's so hydrating under liquid lipsticks, and I love applying it before bed. I wake up with the softest pout! It is definitely a must try!" in 3 reviews
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
I always carry this In my purse. I apply it every night before bed as well as every morning. It’s not super heavy and doesn’t have the usual chapstick taste.
Dani S.
L'Occitane... Smooth, silky soft. Just the way I like my lips. Just the way I like my granny panties.
Carla F.
I was skeptical about this lip balm, a friend of mine recommend it because of my dry lips and I have to tell you that I love it. Is not sticky, smell so good like a little bit of honey. It feels good in your lips. It's a little expensive but it's great.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I was hesitant at first to give this a try because, despite my product addiction, I rarely stray when it comes to balms from your standard drug store options. I bought this on a whim while purchasing facewash. My lipbalm philosophy changed. I LOVE this balm. My husband even noticed my lips looked more hydrated and that they were softer. It gives a light but hydrating cover of shea. Just beautiful, and natural. Go buy it yesterday :)
Lexi W.
My all-time favorite lip balm! It so nice and rich, but doesn't feel heavy at all! It sinks into the lips pretty well and has a light scent to it! Such a nice lip balm!!
Liseth M.
It is deffinitely the best lip balm I've tried. I got this small sample, but I will buy the big one because it convinced me. It moisturizes the lips better than any other lip balm. I can apply it in the morning and still feel my lips hydrated at night. Totally recommended!
Jovit F.
WEYBURN, SK
L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick

I struggled with very dry and chapped lips. This lip balm works wonders. It made my lips soft and moisturized. A bit pricey for a lip balm but other than that works amazing.
Emma C.
Ferndale
I love this I have a couple so I got one in my bag and one in the car. It’s so light and nourishing on my lips. Great for cold and very hot weathers to keep my lips nice throughout the year I get this very frequently.
Deepika B.
I first had it on plane
And oh my god
It smells so freaking good/tastes good lol
Smooth as butter on your lips
Definitely recommend it
Works wonders✨✨🔥🔥🔥
Say bye to dry lips 😂
Utari R.
Jakarta
I love this product! It’s super moisturizing, nourishing, without having to use it every hour (some lipcare products make your lips feel dry everytime you use them). It has no smell, and the packaging is doing well. I’ve told my friends to use this, and they’re loving it.