BY L'OCCITANE

Soften and nourish dry lips with this moisturizing balm formulated with Shea Butter.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
  • "I love this lip balm!! I have really dry lips so I am constantly putting it on. I like that its not sticky and no bad taste. It has a light nice frangance. Few great ingredients are shea butter, jojoba seed oil & castor oil. Great if your also looking for natural ingredients! Its a little grainy so it helps to also exfoliate your lips. " in 15 reviews
  • "This lip balm is so moisturizing! Feels really nice on my lips! Does have a light scent, but not a bad one. Is a little on the pricey side, but it works very well. I highly recommend! " in 7 reviews
  • "You think you need so much more than you actually do with this, because of how light and smooth it is. A couple swipes, and you're done. It smells nice too. It's like designer Nivea balm. It's so hydrating under liquid lipsticks, and I love applying it before bed. I wake up with the softest pout! It is definitely a must try!" in 3 reviews
Soozi S.
Cameron Drive, Tullivhewan
I am sad to say that I felt this product was a bit of a dud! £8 for a tiny piece of balm that felt quite waxy on my lips and heavy. It did soften them.
I just feel that for paying £8 for a lip balm and not even getting 5g of product is a waste of my money.

This is the first time I have tried this brand, I won't be put off by this and will certainly try them again as their reputation is certainly a great one.
Deniz E.
Ankara
PROs
+Good moisturizing effect
+Great for winter
+Shea butter is a healing agent for chapped lips
+Good for bedtime

CONs
-It is very difficult to apply as you have to rub it on your lips over and over again to make it runny enough to apply
-If applied often, causes peeling of lips
Tanaya P.
This lip balm is ok. I am used to more moisturize lip balm products and feel that this one cannot help me enough during dry winter time. I won't repurchase.
Billie P.
It’s nice and smooth but I felt like it dried out my lips rather than making them most. For the money it is I don’t think it’s good value but gave it 3 stars because of the nature ingredients. I wouldn’t buy it again
XTheJensenGirlX M.
Wrexham
This products didn’t really last me long, for a first time user I wasn’t impressed by the amount of product you get for the price, although it was very easy to apply and did a fab job at soothing my lips I wouldn’t use it again, this is just my opinion, but I would definitely recommend it to someone who likes spending money on high end products.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
This is an okay lip balm, but I definitely have others I prefer, such as the DHC lip cream which is the same price but so much more hydrating. I feel like this L'Occitane lip balm is more comparable to an average drugstore lip balm and I definitely can't justify spending $9 on it when I can find much cheaper options that are exactly the same quality. Unfortunately, this product just did not live up to my expectations.
Raneem A.
dammam
isn't the best but it's good but I'm in love with the brand , about the size it can be travel size . it's gift i can't know any thing about the price.
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
I always carry this In my purse. I apply it every night before bed as well as every morning. It’s not super heavy and doesn’t have the usual chapstick taste.
Carla F.
I was skeptical about this lip balm, a friend of mine recommend it because of my dry lips and I have to tell you that I love it. Is not sticky, smell so good like a little bit of honey. It feels good in your lips. It's a little expensive but it's great.
Jovit F.
WEYBURN, SK
L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick

I struggled with very dry and chapped lips. This lip balm works wonders. It made my lips soft and moisturized. A bit pricey for a lip balm but other than that works amazing.