BY L'OCCITANE

Soften and nourish dry lips with this moisturizing balm formulated with Shea Butter.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
  • "I love this lip balm!! I have really dry lips so I am constantly putting it on. I like that its not sticky and no bad taste. It has a light nice frangance. Few great ingredients are shea butter, jojoba seed oil & castor oil. Great if your also looking for natural ingredients! Its a little grainy so it helps to also exfoliate your lips. " in 15 reviews
  • "This lip balm is so moisturizing! Feels really nice on my lips! Does have a light scent, but not a bad one. Is a little on the pricey side, but it works very well. I highly recommend! " in 7 reviews
  • "You think you need so much more than you actually do with this, because of how light and smooth it is. A couple swipes, and you're done. It smells nice too. It's like designer Nivea balm. It's so hydrating under liquid lipsticks, and I love applying it before bed. I wake up with the softest pout! It is definitely a must try!" in 3 reviews
O I.
I immediately fell in love with this lip balm! I am head over heels for the scent of this! I can’t get over it! It’s got like a slight bubblegum scent or something-I can’t describe it but I love it! And it’s really moisturizing. I didn’t want to pay nine dollars for a balm but I needed to add another item to my order so that I could get a free kit, and this was perfect. No regrets!
Melissa S.
Newark , NJ
This is my favorite lil balm ever! It is only $9 and it lasts soooooo long and hydrates your lips so well because it’s made with pure shea! I am from Ohio and we have chilly Falls and cold harsh winters and I must always have a moisturizing lip balm with me. This is my absolute favorite. I might just buy a few more so that I can keep one in my purse, one in my car and one in the house so I always have one around! Amazing and great quality moisturizer!
Sarah H.
It works wonders! I’ve always had extremely chapped lips but this product works wonders on my lips. It has soothed my lips and now I use it everyday. It’s gentle on your lips and worth the money. I would buy this again.
Shannon S.
Bear
This is the best lip balm ever! It makes my lips so soft and smooth, it also has a great smell to it too! I've been using this lip balm for over 2 years. Definitely worth every dollar.
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
The best lip balm I have ever tried. The product works to repair dry lips and keep them hydrated. The only thing I don’t like about it is the taste, but it’s well worth it for how it helps your lips!
Kim H.
Seattle , WA
Best lip balm, ever. This guy is so freaking creamy and protective, it just makes your lips so smooth! I use it both throughout the day if it's winter and my lips are chapped, but also at night as a lip mask almost so that its a breeze to wear drier matte lip products during the day without flakiness.
Jess A.
denver
Okay where to begin with this fab lippy?? It’s got the nicest tube EVER,  very pretty and somewhat heavy- I think it would be hard to lose which is amazing. It’s long lasting smooth, silky like butter. The price is steep but I would recommend in a heartbeat. I would LOVE to try the other colors and sheets available
Dawn W.
kent
Love this product, pick it up in the states every time I go! Good value for such luxurious product. Wouldn’t travel without it. Leave a light weight moistened lip
Giulia P.
One of my favorite lip balm, very simple but very efficient for its purpose! Made for people who's onlooking for a simple product that works! :)
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
L occitane shea butter lip balm stick. This brand has always come out with top of the line brands.