BY L'OCCITANE

Soften and nourish dry lips with this moisturizing balm formulated with Shea Butter.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
  • "I love this lip balm!! I have really dry lips so I am constantly putting it on. I like that its not sticky and no bad taste. It has a light nice frangance. Few great ingredients are shea butter, jojoba seed oil & castor oil. Great if your also looking for natural ingredients! Its a little grainy so it helps to also exfoliate your lips. " in 15 reviews
  • "This lip balm is so moisturizing! Feels really nice on my lips! Does have a light scent, but not a bad one. Is a little on the pricey side, but it works very well. I highly recommend! " in 7 reviews
  • "You think you need so much more than you actually do with this, because of how light and smooth it is. A couple swipes, and you're done. It smells nice too. It's like designer Nivea balm. It's so hydrating under liquid lipsticks, and I love applying it before bed. I wake up with the softest pout! It is definitely a must try!" in 3 reviews
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
I love this lip balm. I usually have chapped lips particularly through the winter, but this lip balm keeps them from drying out. It’s a bit pricey but super effective. It lasts a long time, but I’ll definitely be buying another tube when this one runs out.
Melissa S.
Newark , NJ
This is my favorite lil balm ever! It is only $9 and it lasts soooooo long and hydrates your lips so well because it’s made with pure shea! I am from Ohio and we have chilly Falls and cold harsh winters and I must always have a moisturizing lip balm with me. This is my absolute favorite. I might just buy a few more so that I can keep one in my purse, one in my car and one in the house so I always have one around! Amazing and great quality moisturizer!
O I.
I immediately fell in love with this lip balm! I am head over heels for the scent of this! I can’t get over it! It’s got like a slight bubblegum scent or something-I can’t describe it but I love it! And it’s really moisturizing. I didn’t want to pay nine dollars for a balm but I needed to add another item to my order so that I could get a free kit, and this was perfect. No regrets!
Shannon S.
Bear
This is the best lip balm ever! It makes my lips so soft and smooth, it also has a great smell to it too! I've been using this lip balm for over 2 years. Definitely worth every dollar.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
This is an okay lip balm, but I definitely have others I prefer, such as the DHC lip cream which is the same price but so much more hydrating. I feel like this L'Occitane lip balm is more comparable to an average drugstore lip balm and I definitely can't justify spending $9 on it when I can find much cheaper options that are exactly the same quality. Unfortunately, this product just did not live up to my expectations.
Melissa C.
This goes on very smooth and hydrates my lips very well, which is great especially in winter. The scent is very faint but its a nice one, not overpowering. Its a little pricy for chapstick, but I think its well worth it. Same size as your average drug store lip balm but I'm finding its lasting me a long time!
Cameron B.
Las Vegas
I loathe chapped lips! I’ve tried scrubs and ointments. But nothing has ever worked as well as this lip balm/chapstick!!! They are rather pricey but COMPLETELY worth the price. I always buy 3 when I go. One for my purse, one for my nightstand, and one for my bathroom makeup area. If you haven’t tried it or are contemplating trying it, do it!! You won’t be sorry!
Daniela M.
Goleta, CA
This term it is very hot in california, the sun burns my lips but this lip balm is too good and smells delicious! I love it😍 L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
Lexi W.
My all-time favorite lip balm! It so nice and rich, but doesn't feel heavy at all! It sinks into the lips pretty well and has a light scent to it! Such a nice lip balm!!
Samantha W.
Lexington
I love this product it is easy to use and is the scent while could be off putting to others keeps me from licking it off my lips. It is a must have for winter months.