BY L'OCCITANE

The Light Shea Butter Comforting Cream, with its fine and non-greasy texture, is formulated with 5% shea butter to answer the essential needs of normal to combination skin, including sensitive skin types. Lastingly moisturized (48h)**, skin is supple and soft. As protected against external aggressions, skin stays comfortable all day long.In Burkina Faso, women produce shea butter by hand. While one might expect this technique to weaken and damage the skin, in reality it leaves it incredibly soft. L'OCCITANE discovered that the shea butter produced in Burkina Faso using traditional methods is particularly rich in omega 6 and karitene. These molecules have exceptional properties and help to moisturize, nourish and give extra protection to the skin every day.**Effectiveness test on 12 volunteersWATCH NOW: Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream with Jennifer Chiu

• Would you recommend this for dry and sensitive skin? Is it greasy...1 Answers
  • Does this leave a sticky residue? and Also, how long does this ja...1 Answers
  • Im getting this in the glam voxbox and was wondering what this cr...2 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream
  • "I personally enjoy the "baby powder" scent and it dissipates VERY quickly so it doesn't compete with your perfume or anything." in 5 reviews
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am in love with this cream and never want to use anything again. Its very lightweight, doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Its not oily at all. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all! The scent is very light, not heavy at all, and smells like baby powder so its a nice soft scent. I wear this nightly before bed and it makes my face feel so smooth and soft, I love it! Totally worth the price!
Gabriella M.
This product is very good for dry skin and winter days 🙌🏻 I’ll always order mine every 3 months because I used every day in the morning and before go to bed.! Sooo, you must buy and try.! Is my number one always
Serena G.
New York
It's so thick! Maybe a bit too much. My skin does feel super hydrated though! For dry skin this would be a godsend. It's a good moisturizer, and that price ain't as bad as I've seen for others! My skin is combo to oily so this isn't GREAT for me and my skin necessarily
Jenny T.
I like the texture of this moisturizer because it's very lightweight; however, it is not very moisturizing. I didn't notice any difference with my skin. There are so many other excellent moisturizers on the market that I will not be repurchasing this product.
Elizabeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked it but the consistency changed over time Into something less creamy and more separated. Then once applied it rubbed off my skin. Again maybe I kept it too long but something to consider.
Letha S.
My face is super dry & I cant figure out why. Didnt know if it was the sun or cold weather. I saw Aaliyah Jay on youtube rave about this product so I decided to try this. What cld it hurt bc I have tried so many products but they all fail. So back to the story....I exfoliate my face like I always do. I wanted to give it a week trial run b4 I told my mom about this. She have the same problem....so the first time I use it I put way toooooo much on 😂😂😂 Im so use to piling it on with other products for my face to feel slighty moisturized. A lil goes a long ways with this cream. I have chronic dry eyes also. So I usually put cream on my eyes especially for make up....ladies u knw why. So once I learned not to put so much on lol I can say my face feel hydrated, moisturized & I have life back in my face. When you put it on *a pea size* rub it on ur cheeks first then work your way up to your forehead & eyes. Eyes should be last...use whateva product is left after you rub the rest of your face for your eyes. I have learned that if u put too much on then when u go in the sun its like it melt or sometimes & kinda run down your face into ur eyes. I been using it for a yr now...Anyway enjoy.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
This cream has a lightweight formula that contains 5% of shea butter along with vitamin E, omega 6, and karitene to soothe and moisturize normal to combination skin and its even recommended for sensitive skin. I personally have sensitive combination skin and this cream works just perfect for me. Because of its light texture, I only use it during the day time. At night, I prefer a more thicker moisturizer. This cream does not feel greasy at all yet the moisture it provides lasts the whole day. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.
Connie C.
I'm not once for heavy feeling lotions or moisturizers so when I received this as part of a gift set I was excited to give it a try.  I love that it's light a glides across your skin effortlessly without that heavy lotion feel.  I'd read reviews for using it as a facial moisturizer so I gave it a shot, it worked very well, light and creamy as for my body lotion, it was a bit too light feeling.  The scent is very light so for those like me that have sensitive skin will find it refreshing.  It's a bit pricey but one of those "worth the splurge" products!
Tina Z.
Westwood, NJ
One of the best creams I've used. This is a rich and lustrous cream that is from Loccitane which is a French Company that uses pure shea butter in their products. This leaves my skin looking radiant and smooth. Also, has a very pleasant scent. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It can be pricey but you pay for what you get!
Samantha S.
This has a light clean scent that is reminiscent of baby oil. If you lean towards the dry side, you will love this. If your skin is very dry, this will provide some relief, more so in the summer though. The formula is too heavy and creamy for my liking though and it doesn't easily seep into the skin. In the winter, this kept me at bay but still a bit dry. I did later on discover that this formula also comes in the "rich" variation.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
What are some alternative face creams that you love?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Is it worth the price?
Sarah L.
Buchanan, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't wait to get this in the RefreshVoxBox, but in the meantime has anyone tried this product yet?? And if so what do you think?
Melissa D.
Charlestown, MA
Where can I purchase this product?
Maylin T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this greasy or light weight? How moisterizing is it??