L'Occitane Shea Butter Lavender Extra-Gentle Soap uploaded by Stacy A.L'Occitane Shea Butter Lavender Extra-Gentle Soap uploaded by Ness D.L'Occitane Shea Butter Lavender Extra-Gentle Soap uploaded by Leah C.

BY L'OCCITANE

Generously sized for everyday use and the bath. Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery but also natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children. In a range of L'Occitane fragrances.

Tips & Tricks: Shea Butter benefits both dry skin that is naturally low in oils and flaky--and skin temporarily dehydrated by air conditioning, climate, aggressive products or diuretics. Shea Butter addresses both conditions by supporting the health of the hydrolipidic film that helps skin maintain its natural defenses.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Amazingly moisturizing... makes skin feel as soft as a baby's.... I love everything that I've gotten from L'Occitane. I have sensitive skin, and really love all natural products, and this fits both those criteria." in 3 reviews
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Before I started making my own body wash I purchased quite a few of the L'Occitaine extra gentle soaps because they don't irritate my skin and make me wish I hadn't taken a bath. They are pricey. For this small bar it costs $8, but if you have Ultra-sensitive skin like I do, that extra cost is so worth the ability to bathe. It's all natural, which is very comforting and has a nice light scent of lavender. L'Occitane Shea Butter Lavender Extra-Gentle Soap
Marie C.
New York
Love this soap! Smells lovely and calming; perfect for the evening at the end of a stressful day. The value is great because this soap lasts a long time, and you get a lot out of every use because the soap lathers up very well. Great stuff.
Emely T.
Left my skin feeling very soft. Cleans the skin without stripping moisture. Pleasant scent, not overwhelming. I would recommend. I would gladly repurchase. Very gentle. It is a little more expensive than regular drug store soap but it it worth the price.
Asma A.
Very gentle on the skin especially my hand. Keeps it mosturized. I use it right after a long shower. I also wash my hands a lot so very effective. I would recommend it for someone who has dry skin or hands often
Marlena S.
This soap is a splurge but it's so well worth it! It's hard to go back to usual drugstore soaps after you've pampered your skin with this decadent, creamy, soothing soap. It's very large, makes a very creamy lather and is slow-melting so it's going to last a very long time. The lavender scent is so relaxing and gentle, not over-powering. This soap leaves your skin feeling creamy and hydrated, not dry. This is a special soap and once you try it, you'll never want to use anything else!
Liz S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these giant finely milled soaps from L'Occitane. I feel like I am vacationing in the south French countryside, in a tiled bathroom on a hot day with the window open. The lather is lovely and rich, the scent is mild but pleasant and herbally smelling, however it doesn't interfere with the scent of my fragrance, sprayed on after I shower.
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very fond of this soap due to the following reasons: I have sensitive skin and the Shea butter hydrates my skin. In addition, I like the Lavender smell of the soap. It causes smoothness. Thus,I recommend purchasing this soap.
Olga P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love lavender and this soap gives me a spa-like experience when using it in the shower. Skin feels clean and slightly scented afterwards. It gentle enough to use on my younger children. I recommend. If looking for something without harsh chemicals.
Liv G.
This soap feels absolutely AMAZING on my skin! Since I am very sensitive to most body products I have been through many soaps but will always come back to L'Occitane Shea Butter Lavender Soap! The scent is amazing and the feeling after you dry off from the shower is a feeling you'd never want to give up!
Michelle S.
West Bloomfield, MI
This is the most wonderful smelling soap I have ever used. The smell is great, like a spa. Even my 5 year old thinks I smell great.I use this in the shower daily. I bought this at the local store in Somerset mall. I highly recommend this productn and other L'Occitane products.