Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Does this leave your hands greasy when applied?

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Riverside, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
No it does not I absolutely love this hand cream. It would stay on even after I washed my hands.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Newtonville, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
It absorbs pretty quickly and leaves my hands feeling soft.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Conroe, TX
4 years, 1 month ago
No, the cream absorbs quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft and young
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
4 years, 1 month ago
Not at all this absorbs very quickly
Fran D.
Fran D.
Herndon, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
I think it can sometimes but its not too bad.
Carla C.
Carla C.
4 years, 11 months ago
Not greasy for me at all, but don't overdo it as it will take a little while to soak in!
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Seaside, CA
4 years, 12 months ago
It's a little greasy at first, but it soaks in pretty quickly. A little goes a long way.
Aling Z.
Aling Z.
Valley Vlg, CA
5 years ago
Considering how creamy this is, it doesn't leave my hands greasy at all. That's why I keep going back to this. Make sure you give it a couple of minutes to absorb though.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
San Ramon, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I've used this a lot and it has not been greasy at all!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Kula, HI
5 years, 1 month ago
It hasn't left my hands greasy, but I only apply a little at a time and give it plenty of time to absorb into my skin.