L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Glycerin - Dimethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract - Mel Extract/honey Extract - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract - Althaea Officinalis Root Extract - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Polyacrylamide - Ceteareth-33 - Urea - Xanthan Gum - Peg-100 Stearate - Butylene Glycol - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Laureth-7 - Ethylhexylglycerin - Sodium Hydroxide - Benzoic Acid - Dehydroacetic Acid - Phenoxyethanol - Chlorphenesin - Alcohol - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Coumarin - Citronellol - Alpha-isomethyl Ionone - Limonene - Geraniol

how is this for very dry skin?
Where can I purchase this product online?
Does it use for anti-ageeing?
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream!
Product Highlights
“I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! ” in reviews
“A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough.” in reviews
“...hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great.” in reviews
“This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents.” in reviews
“I have a tube of this lotion at my desk at work since the air is super dry here, it's pretty nice and a little goes a lot way.” in reviews
Eagle river, AK
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream uploaded by Milena S.
I love how luxurious this feels on my hands, I always have this little guy in my purse as I love reapplying through out my day. The scent is exquisite and while I reach out for this one the most I love every single scent I’ve tried. I tend to buy the holiday sets Sephora puts out and they never disappoint!
Williamsburg
Super absorbing and moisturizing. High levels of Shea butter and vitamin e in the ingredients, so it can be a little greasy initially. But since it does t take much, it lasts a long time so it’s worth the cost. I have terrible cuticles and the L’Occitane hand creams are the only things that seem to work best for my fingers. I was a L’Occitane sales rep 17 years ago before they sold to a different company. And while a lot of their products have become a little more watered down and less natural, this isn’t one of them and still stands up to its prior high quality expectations of the previous generation.
Washington
was gifted this by a friend who said she can forgo manicures because of how good this lotion is. i agree, the formula seems to nourish my skin (specifically my cuticles) but doesn’t sink in immediately which is problematic for a hand cream (and especially for one with a screw on cap 😭). i also feel like it’s a bit greasy. besides the screw cap situation, i also don’t love the aluminum tube as it’s indented and not pretty to look at after the first use. but the biggest con is the smell. definitely a powdery, old last scent imo. i use it daily but wouldn’t buy for myself.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream uploaded by Katie S.
I don’t think I can say enough about this hand cream. It’s one of the beat investments I’ve ever made in my life. I have super dry skin, and in the winter, forget it. My hands are like sandpaper, it’s awful. This hand cream is like nothing I’ve ever tried. I’m not a big fan of hand lotions but this, this is different. It dries fast, makes my hands hydrated, and the smell. Oh my goodness the smell. I can’t ever explain it. It smells a little bit like flowers but it’s the best smell you can ever imagine. It’s a little pricy but DEFINITELY worth it. 11/10 would recommend.
Boston
This hand cream gets the job done. The original holy grail product for a reason, it effectively sinks in and locks in moisture for long periods of time. I use this right before bed in the winter, and keep another tube at my desk at work. While there are definitely cheaper alternatives, I always find myself returning to this brand because of the quality and integrity of their ingredients and formulation. It’s fun to try out new scents, but overall I find the Shea Butter scent is the thickest and the most soothing. Nothing better to heal cracked knuckles and flaky skin!
Westbury, NY
I have tried so many L’Ocittane Hand creams and they are all so great!! The main difference is the smell. If you prefer something unscented, the Shea bitter would work best for you. This is a thicker consistency hand cream which I like. It is not sticky. Stays on for hours (as long as I don’t wash my hands which I do frequently). I have tried the Shea butter, almond, lavender, rose, cherry blossom and verbena. The only one with a different consistency was the verbena which is a “cooling gel” and I found it to be drying on my hands.
2,026 reviews
The L'Occitane hand cream is made of 20% shea butter which goes to work instantly at softening your hands and leaving them feeling soft and hydrated yet never greasy. My cuticles are even looking and feeling better. There are six beautifully packaged hand creams in the L'Occitane Hand Cream Bouquet the scents include: Shea Butter Lime, Shea Butter Rose, Shea Butter Vanilla, Shea Butter, Lavender and Cherry Blossom. Each are the one ounce size which makes a perfect gift to give or keep for your self of break them up and share!
I love that my hands feel moisturized as soon as I rub this product on my hands. This doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and rubs right in. It also has a nice soft scent and not a strong perfume smell to it. It comes in a small tube that is easy to squeeze which makes it easy to apply as little or as much as you’d like. The only little detail I don’t like is the lid has an odd shape to it which makes it hard to open if you close it too tight. I’d definitely recommend this product be added to your daily routine!
Portland, Oregon
I have been using L’occitane hand cream in a variety of scents for years. My favorite scents are Verbena and Violet, but most scents are lovely. The Shea Butter also comes in handy because it is unscented, which is perfect for the times I am meeting with people who have fragrance sensitivity. The formula absorbs into the skin quite quickly with no greasy residue. I appreciate being able to apply the cream without needing wait time before getting back to work. This cream does the job!
Orlando
It sells everywhere around the world every 3 seconds and I totally see why. I like how by purchasing this hand cream, a portion of the proceeds go to the women in Burkina Faso working. Now for the actual product, SUPER moisturizing and refreshing without leaving a tacky or dewy residue. It is absolutely incredible and suitable for all sensitivities of skin due to the lack of fragrance (It has like a baby powder scent). Highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 10 mois
Maria R. • il y a 4 mois
This cream is amazing! You'll love it. I keep one tube on my bedside table, in my purse, on my desk, everywhere. Its great for winter dry hands. Might feel too thick in the summer.