BY L'OCCITANE #2 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! " in 34 reviews
  • "A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough." in 25 reviews
  • "I tend to get dry hands very often and this is great at putting moisture back into your hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great." in 19 reviews
  • "This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a tube of this lotion at my desk at work since the air is super dry here, it's pretty nice and a little goes a lot way." in 17 reviews
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I received a sample of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream from an Advent calendar box set. I have severely dry hands in the winter and have one holy grail hand cream that works for me. Unfortunately it is not this one, but this still helps a little bit. I use my holy grail one at night before bed and I use this throughout the day. I wouldn’t buy the full size version of it, but I wouldn’t throw it away either.
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
I truly love any and all L’Occitane hands creams. The texture is luxurious and they are fast absorbing. I haven’t found a scent that I am in love with but the smell dissipates quickly so I really just grab whatever scent I have handy. I always make sure stock up on these hand creams when they have gift sets because I like to keep one in my bathroom, one at my desk, one on my nightstand and one in my purse.
Sumin L.
Best hand lotion I’ve ever used. I would always come back for this whenever I feel it’s necessary. The container is really iconic and also it’s easy to control the amount that I want to use and it comes in variety of scents and I never get tired of it. It is really moisturizing and very soothing and I’ll always have in my backpack. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
Crystall C.
I'm a huge hand cream person due to my dry hands, literally all four seasons. So I've tried out countless hand creams, but this one's gotta be the best one. Doesn't smell great or anything compared to other L'Occitane products and other hand creams, but it just smells like shea butter. It'd be great if it smells better, but I also notice hand creams that come with a pleasing scent isn't as moisturizing, which is the whole point of a hand cream. This hand cream does the best job at moisturizing and KEEPING it moisturized until the next time you wash your hands. Especially with the cold weather lately, I find this hand cream a NECESSITY. I have several in travel sizes and the original full- sized one!
Annette S.
Morristown
Dry chapped hands is my winter life. My daughter got me to try L’Occitane on a recent vacation trip. Needless to say I am impressed after using for a week my dry, chapped, knuckles are healed, smooth, and feeling great. Highly recommend this hand cream. @L’Occitane #besthandcream #drychappedhandlifesaver L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
Gloria K.
San Diego, CA
I work at a hospital so I'm CONSTANTLY washing my hands. My hands got so dry that they were starting to crack, so I started using this immediately after washing my hands. I've used other hand creams/lotions in the past, but I've found that this is the most effective. I'm not really fond of the scent, but this really works!!
Katie T.
This is the perfect hand cream if you have dry hands! It helps to moisturize and works deep to keep the moisture in there. I have noticed that I do not have to apply this as much as other hand creams, and it smells really good too! It doesn't make my hands greasy either, so it's perfect for work!
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
L'Occitane products are always fabulous!! This hand cream makes my hands look and feel great.  During the cold winter months this is my go to hand cream.  Its not greasy and sinks into my skin pretty fast. Its one of those products that you keep buying over and over again.
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Such a luxury hand cream! I truly love L'occitane products. You receive so much product in this tube that it could last forever. It smells nice like Shea Butter. and is very moisturizing. This has been saving my life recently with this cold weather and helping me not be so dry!
sandy c.
i highly recommend this product for travel and at home. it is very moisturizing, lightweight, and absorbs very quickly. it doesn't have strong scent for anyone that is sensitive for fragrance. the packaging is small enough to fit in a purse or backpack.
carrie m.
Shepherdsville, KY
How can I get a sample of this? I know they offer samples but I'm not sure how to get one...i would want to try this before making a purchase. Where would I purchase this anyway?
Helene H.
This hand cream comes in different smells. Which one is your favorite?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How often do you apply this?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hands greasy when applied?
Nancy E.
Is thia hand cream very expensive and where i can find it?