BY L'OCCITANE #5 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Glycerin - Dimethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract - Mel Extract/honey Extract - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract - Althaea Officinalis Root Extract - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Polyacrylamide - Ceteareth-33 - Urea - Xanthan Gum - Peg-100 Stearate - Butylene Glycol - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Laureth-7 - Ethylhexylglycerin - Sodium Hydroxide - Benzoic Acid - Dehydroacetic Acid - Phenoxyethanol - Chlorphenesin - Alcohol - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Coumarin - Citronellol - Alpha-isomethyl Ionone - Limonene - Geraniol

• My hands get super dry during the cold season. I’m curren...6 Answers
  • Is this organic cream?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to cheaper hand creams, like Neutro...4 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
  • "I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! " in 34 reviews
  • "A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough." in 25 reviews
  • "I tend to get dry hands very often and this is great at putting moisture back into your hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great." in 19 reviews
  • "This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a tube of this lotion at my desk at work since the air is super dry here, it's pretty nice and a little goes a lot way." in 17 reviews
Tara H.
I purchased a travel size tube of this from Sephora to keep in my purse during the day. For a hand cream, this is expensive! It smells great and keeps my hands very soft and moisturized. It sinks right in and doesn’t make my hands super greasy.

I like to use this during the day and my Neutrogena hand cream at night.

As I said, it’s expensive! I think I purchased this as an add on to get free shipping or a free gwp. It ended up being worth it, because I do enjoy using this!
Nabeelah S.
Let me tell you a little something about this lotion. It’s super gentle on your hands and not greasy at all. Sinks straight into your skin. I have eczema and so it’s super difficult to find lotions that work for me but this one does! Even the scented ones don’t irritate my skin. Provides instant relief. Would highly recommend!
sarah o.
Impressed how it's rich and nourishing but not sticky. The formula sinks into my skin to hydrate and soften. I've purchased this for many many years. There are several scents of their hand creams that I've tried but I usually go back to this original one. A little goes a long way so the price is fine. This has a simple timeless tube design and it's compact to throw in a bag or a drawer. The shea butter scent isn't overwhelming and it doesn't last long which I appreciate. I'm fortunate that I have several L'Occitane boutiques in my area.
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite and only hand lotion I use! I hate when lotion takes a while to dry, but this product drys super quick and really works wonders for dry skin. I use it everyday. It may seem expensive for a small tube but trust me it's worth it! I definitely recommend it!
Winly L.
My favourite part about this product is that it absorbs quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft, smooth and most importantly non-greasy. If you're someone that is always using your hands you know that greasy creams take a while to absorb and your grip with things isn't so great. This cream lets you get back to what you were doing without leaving a greasy feeling on your hands.
Marianne Z.
A classic and for good reason! This is a great band cream - it is very hydrating and works well on cuticles as well! The scent is nice and fresh but not too overwhelming. I am going to purchase a whole set so I can keep one on my nightstand, at work, and in my bag!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I received a sample of L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream from an Advent calendar box set. I have severely dry hands in the winter and have one holy grail hand cream that works for me. Unfortunately it is not this one, but this still helps a little bit. I use my holy grail one at night before bed and I use this throughout the day. I wouldn’t buy the full size version of it, but I wouldn’t throw it away either.
Eileen C.
Hayward, CA
I truly love any and all L’Occitane hands creams. The texture is luxurious and they are fast absorbing. I haven’t found a scent that I am in love with but the smell dissipates quickly so I really just grab whatever scent I have handy. I always make sure stock up on these hand creams when they have gift sets because I like to keep one in my bathroom, one at my desk, one on my nightstand and one in my purse.
Sarah J.
This hand cream is the best. Friends and co-workers consistently ask to borrow it. I bought it at the store in the mall. The scent is great and long-lasting. It makes hands soft without leaving a lot of residue.
Paula C.
One of the best! The only better than this is the L’Occitane shea butter in pure form. But this hand cream is very very good, especially on the “go”, when you don’t have time to rub in the thick butter. It has a very specific smell that I love but maybe others would be turned off. It’s L’Occitane though! Always makes me think of something French! Very much recommend this cream, it’s one of the best out there!
carrie m.
Shepherdsville, KY
How can I get a sample of this? I know they offer samples but I'm not sure how to get one...i would want to try this before making a purchase. Where would I purchase this anyway?
Helene H.
This hand cream comes in different smells. Which one is your favorite?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How often do you apply this?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hands greasy when applied?
Hermione H.
How is this for dry hands?

Amazon