BY L'OCCITANE #2 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! " in 34 reviews
  • "A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough." in 25 reviews
  • "Also, it's one of very few lotions I find to be creamy enough to really hydrate my dry skin without feeling greasy and heavy." in 23 reviews
  • "I tend to get dry hands very often and this is great at putting moisture back into your hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great." in 19 reviews
  • "This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents." in 18 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand cream is the best ever! It is no wonder that one is bought every 3 seconds! I use this every day and my hands have never looked better! Other hand creams don't come close to this one. The scent is light but very pleasant. The Shea butter makes your hands feel so soft and look smooth. I have even used it to smooth out other rough areas, such as elbows and knees. This is and always will be my #1 hand cream!
Crystall C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge hand cream person due to my dry hands, literally all four seasons. So I've tried out countless hand creams, but this one's gotta be the best one. Doesn't smell great or anything compared to other L'Occitane products and other hand creams, but it just smells like shea butter. It'd be great if it smells better, but I also notice hand creams that come with a pleasing scent isn't as moisturizing, which is the whole point of a hand cream. This hand cream does the best job at moisturizing and KEEPING it moisturized until the next time you wash your hands. Especially with the cold weather lately, I find this hand cream a NECESSITY. I have several in travel sizes and the original full- sized one!
Charlotte E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a heavenly rich and thick hand cream that will instantly sooth dry and cracked hands and knuckles. I use this all winter long and it keeps my hands soft and pleasantly scented. A small amount will do, so don't worry about the price of this luxury product. Like all L'Occitane products, the packaging design is very aesthetically pleasing and looks sophisticated on your desk or vanity.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cream.  For $30 it is definitely worth it.  It comes out hard and heavy when squeezing it out of the tube however it actually penetrates the skin very well into the skin.  doesn't stay greasy at all.  I love the smell and the texture.  My skin seriously stays soft and smooth for a long while.  Not to forget that it heals cracks in very dry skin.  I have a very sensitive skin and this cream doesn't irritate it.  I recommend it to everyone.
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little greasy feeling at first but dissipates after a few minutes. I've been using this hand cream forever, and I love stocking the travel sizes in my guest bathroom along with the hand soap. I think the scent is pretty subtle, so it works for both men and women.
Anna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, top dog, go to hand cream for me! Has been for YEARS! It does have a little bitt of a scent at first, but it doesn't linger. The cream is so smooth and it isn't sticky. It doesn't leave my hands slimy like most hand creams/lotions. It's so nourishing. I really cannot say enough good things about this! The only downside is the price, but it's so worth it!!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good hand cream for dry skin. I'm actually getting ready to dig it out for the fall and winter months. I deducted one star because the fragrance is quite strong (it's a very powdery/baby wipe smell) and it is greasy until it soaks in. Expect to wait a few minutes to let this dry in or else risk streaking your tech screens.
katie a.
Columbia, MD
Okay, not gonna lie I found this product to be SO expensive for a hand cream, but I have to say that it's really grown on me. It's a thicker cream, but absorbs well and leaves my skin feeling hydrated for hours afterwords. The scent is super calming and because of the size, this hand cream tends to last a while before running out.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a hand cream junkie, i always have a hand cream in my purse and i've used l'occitane hand creams for years. this one is a really good one but its really thick so after applying it its very sticky in a way. i would say use it when you're at home and just laying around. but its good!
Jenny T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite hand lotion. I have extremely dry skin, to the point that my knuckles often crack and bleed in the winter time. I use this lotion after I wash my hands to help keep them moisturized and it really does help. You will see results within a week. I will always continue to repurchase this lotion!
carrie m.
Shepherdsville, KY
How can I get a sample of this? I know they offer samples but I'm not sure how to get one...i would want to try this before making a purchase. Where would I purchase this anyway?
Helene H.
This hand cream comes in different smells. Which one is your favorite?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How often do you apply this?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hands greasy when applied?
Nancy E.
Is thia hand cream very expensive and where i can find it?