BY L'OCCITANE #3 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

Ingredients: Aqua/water - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Glycerin - Dimethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Glyceryl Stearate - Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract - Mel Extract/honey Extract - Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract - Althaea Officinalis Root Extract - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil - Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Polyacrylamide - Ceteareth-33 - Urea - Xanthan Gum - Peg-100 Stearate - Butylene Glycol - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Laureth-7 - Ethylhexylglycerin - Sodium Hydroxide - Benzoic Acid - Dehydroacetic Acid - Phenoxyethanol - Chlorphenesin - Alcohol - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Linalool - Coumarin - Citronellol - Alpha-isomethyl Ionone - Limonene - Geraniol

• My hands get super dry during the cold season. I’m curren...6 Answers
  • Is this organic cream?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to cheaper hand creams, like Neutro...4 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
  • "I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! " in 34 reviews
  • "A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough." in 25 reviews
  • "I tend to get dry hands very often and this is great at putting moisture back into your hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great." in 19 reviews
  • "This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents." in 18 reviews
  • "I have a tube of this lotion at my desk at work since the air is super dry here, it's pretty nice and a little goes a lot way." in 17 reviews
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: L'Occitane
This hand cream is everything. Working in banking for years and dealing with money all day has dried my hands out drastically since the money i handle takes away my oils off my skin. This hand cream is super nourishing for my hands. I really didn't think there were any lotions out there thick enough to keep my hands moisturized. This is a thick shea butter hand cream which you can buy thinner, and this in particular has really saved my hands from early wrinkles and keeping them moisturized throughout the day. It has a light buttery scent that isn't too overwhelming. Definitely recommend this if you dry out your hands throughout the day for work or even just have dry hands in general and need that extra moisture.
Jennifer S.
Irvine, CA
Pure perfection!!! This is the best hand cream out there and worth the cost $$ for size. I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend’s mom and grandmother and it was the perfect touch. They have other smells (the rose is my favorite) and would recommend for Mom’s and all!
Donna J.
I got a travel size and it's great for putting in my purse and traveling around with it. It Smells wonderful and it is super creamy and goes on smoothly. My hands are so soft after appling it. It doesn't feel sticky or greesy. I am sold on this product
Tara H.
I purchased a travel size tube of this from Sephora to keep in my purse during the day. For a hand cream, this is expensive! It smells great and keeps my hands very soft and moisturized. It sinks right in and doesn’t make my hands super greasy.

I like to use this during the day and my Neutrogena hand cream at night.

As I said, it’s expensive! I think I purchased this as an add on to get free shipping or a free gwp. It ended up being worth it, because I do enjoy using this!
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
love this, my absolute favorite hand lotion especially while traveling! it does not have an overbearing scent, nor does it leave your skin feeling gross and greasy. it has a very light fresh scent that fades and blends in with your natural skin scent. has long lasting results. would highly recommend especially during wintertime!
Nabeelah S.
Let me tell you a little something about this lotion. It’s super gentle on your hands and not greasy at all. Sinks straight into your skin. I have eczema and so it’s super difficult to find lotions that work for me but this one does! Even the scented ones don’t irritate my skin. Provides instant relief. Would highly recommend!
sarah o.
Impressed how it's rich and nourishing but not sticky. The formula sinks into my skin to hydrate and soften. I've purchased this for many many years. There are several scents of their hand creams that I've tried but I usually go back to this original one. A little goes a long way so the price is fine. This has a simple timeless tube design and it's compact to throw in a bag or a drawer. The shea butter scent isn't overwhelming and it doesn't last long which I appreciate. I'm fortunate that I have several L'Occitane boutiques in my area.
Melissa C.
Bronx, NY
My favorite and only hand lotion I use! I hate when lotion takes a while to dry, but this product drys super quick and really works wonders for dry skin. I use it everyday. It may seem expensive for a small tube but trust me it's worth it! I definitely recommend it!
Winly L.
My favourite part about this product is that it absorbs quickly and leaves your hands feeling soft, smooth and most importantly non-greasy. If you're someone that is always using your hands you know that greasy creams take a while to absorb and your grip with things isn't so great. This cream lets you get back to what you were doing without leaving a greasy feeling on your hands.
Marianne Z.
A classic and for good reason! This is a great band cream - it is very hydrating and works well on cuticles as well! The scent is nice and fresh but not too overwhelming. I am going to purchase a whole set so I can keep one on my nightstand, at work, and in my bag!
carrie m.
Shepherdsville, KY
How can I get a sample of this? I know they offer samples but I'm not sure how to get one...i would want to try this before making a purchase. Where would I purchase this anyway?
Helene H.
This hand cream comes in different smells. Which one is your favorite?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How often do you apply this?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hands greasy when applied?
Hermione H.
How is this for dry hands?

Amazon