BY L'OCCITANE #2 in Hand Cream

One of our best-selling Shea Butter Hand Creams is sold every three seconds around the world! Enriched with 20% organic Shea Butter, this super-creamy balm penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil are blended with Shea Butter to create this extremely effective formula. Considered a “beauty must-have” by many, this “life-changing” hand cream is essential for home, work and on-the-go.

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream
  • "I never had dry hands....but this past winter i was put on accutane...and i would get really bad dry patches on my hands and wrist area....And this stuff was my savor! " in 34 reviews
  • "A little definately goes a long way but I found the product did not soak into my skin fast enough, or left my hands feeking smooth long enough." in 25 reviews
  • "Also, it's one of very few lotions I find to be creamy enough to really hydrate my dry skin without feeling greasy and heavy." in 23 reviews
  • "I tend to get dry hands very often and this is great at putting moisture back into your hands, it doesn't feel greasy or slimy, its the perfect consistency and smells great." in 19 reviews
  • "This cream is very moisturizing but not greasy.It Penetrates into your skin.this Shea cream comes in a few different scents." in 18 reviews
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cult favorite for a reason - because its a miracle product. It will make even the driest cracked hands soft and supple. It also comes in a variety of scents that range from $12 - mid $20 (so you have cheaper options available - but remember sometimes you have to pay for quality). The smell is nice, and reminds me of baby lotion. I keep one in my nightstand and one in my purse and I find myself reaching for it all the time! This is an absolute necessity for my routine. I will continue to use!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This hand cream is the answer to anyone with dry skin's prayers. It is a great price for a good amount of product. I originally got a sample of it from Sephora and immediately fell in love with it and bought it. The cream melts into your hands without leaving them feeling sticky or oily. It has a floral and fresh scent that is not too overpowering. I think this is a great product to carry around with you on the go because it is such a lightweight, but effective cream and the bottle isn't bulky at all.
Victoire H.
Victoire H.
Jersey City, NJ
My dad is a very picky man when it comes to hand lotions. He works with a lot of chemicals so often his hands are always peeling, dry, and flaky. I tried over the years to have him try different hands creams but he always complained they smelled, were ineffective, sticky, slimy, doesn't absorb well, or even having a bad after application texture. Well this was one hand cream he did not complain about. I bought him 2; one for his office and another for home use. He is a satisfied man.
Vaida M.
Vaida M.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hands that dry out badly in all weather. I have searched and tried all kinds of lotions/hand creams that have all made my hand sting and burn. This is the first product that I have found that doesn't sting, burn, it works quickly, and doesn't leave a strange odor. It also isn't oily, and you only have to use a little bit. The bottle I got was $30 but I have had it for two months, and it is still super full. I love the product and would highly recommend it.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Glencoe, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the delightful rose scent and its amazing! My friend bought this for me in france (I don't think she realized you can buy this in america) and its the first time ive ever used up an entire bottle of hand cream without getting bored with it and switching to something new! I use it on my feet and elbows every day (my hands and legs dont get dry) and I am contemplating repurchasing. The price tag is making me nervous but I love it so much I just might.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Fair Lawn, NJ
My hands are always super dry, especially in the winter. They get to the point where my skin actually cracks and bleeds, but this lotion is amazing. I apply it at least twice a day when I wake up and go to sleep and my hands stay really moisturized. Keep in mind I am a swimmer so my hands are in chlorine each day for an hour and they still stay soft. It is a little in the pricey side, so I would wait until the holidays to buy it, but it is really worth it.
Teka E.
Teka E.
Norman, OK
I spend all day up to my elbows in fabric, which is more drying than you'd think. This is literally the only hand creme I've ever found where I can slather the stuff on more than liberally, and not stand around flapping my phalanges in the air trying to get it to dry and soak in already, dammit. I can go right from this to pawing at some $50/yard velvet with no problem. It may put me straight into the White Girl category, but I love the stuff.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Bayonne, NJ
I have an infant and I have to say this hand cream has rescued my hands !! I wash bottles every single day since he was born and when I use this, my hands are coated with supreme moisture (no that greasy and topical feeling of moisture) it's a healthy moisture that you can see. I apply only a little maybe 3-4 times a day, and my hands look so well hydrated and nourished. I have baby #2 on the way and I have already back ups in my drawers.
Massi S.
Massi S.
Allston, MA
I'm addicted. Yes, they're expensive. But very much worth every cent. Make sure you smell them before purchasing since the scent is pretty strong. I can't go a day without using this a few times on my hands. After a few days I've noticed my hands much smoothr and hydrated. It's not magic, so you won't notice an effect right away, but give it a few days. I have this one and other scents and have one in every purse, drawer, and container.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Full disclosure this is like rubbing butter on your hands. But in the best way possible. You only need a small amount, it goes a long way and the key is to really work it into your hands, knuckles and fingers to soften them without using too much product. The smell is light and fantastic and it holds up to even hand washing so I feel like I don't need to reapply it seven times a day like other light hand lotions I've tried.
carrie m.
carrie m.
Shepherdsville, KY
How can I get a sample of this? I know they offer samples but I'm not sure how to get one...i would want to try this before making a purchase. Where would I purchase this anyway?
Helene H.
Helene H.
This hand cream comes in different smells. Which one is your favorite?
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How often do you apply this?
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Does this leave your hands greasy when applied?
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Is thia hand cream very expensive and where i can find it?