L'Occitane Shea Butter Gentle Toner uploaded by Deborah R.L'Occitane Shea Butter Gentle Toner uploaded by Valeria O.L'Occitane Shea Butter Gentle Toner uploaded by Macarena P.

BY L'OCCITANE

The gentle toner is an alcohol-free lotion that completes make-up removal and tones skin. Enriched with softening shea and floral waters (orange blossom and cornflower), it leaves skin clean, soft and fresh.

Buy on L'Occitane
Rebecca A.
I like this toner. I have had it for about a year. I use it on a little cotton pad and use it all over the face. The only thing is that I think it may not hold up well over time. As time has gone on the liquid in the bottle has gradually turned yellowish. I'm not sure if it has done anything for my face but it feels nice when applied.
Kate S.
Kenosha, WI
I use this toner everyday. It cleanses my pores before I nourish them with serum and lotion. I have bought this product one time at the L'occitane store. I would recommend it to anyone with dry or oily skin. It is a crucial step to skincare.
Deborah R.
Jamaica, NY
I'm in love with this Toner. Its gentle on my skin just like it promises & it smells divine. At 30 every woman needs a facial regime & I love using this product as part of mine!
Macarena P.
I started a new skin regime for my dehydrated but oily skin, and was really excited to try this. This has worked really well so far, it hasn't dried my skin out, nor has it broken me out! For reference, I used to have horrible cystic acne, and am now very very careful what I use on my skin. This moisturizes well and seems well worth the pricetag. It also has a gentle smell that I really like!
Valeria O.
Toronto, ON
Amazing product! It is a really gentle, soft tonic that helps remove the rest of my makeup. It absorbs quickly, does not leave any stickiness, leaves my skin moisturized and prepared for my serums and creams. It has a slight floral scent. Does not cause any breakouts.
Therese P.
I like this toner, it's a good product! Didn't notice much of a change to my skin but it was a decent product that was nice to use