BY L'OCCITANE #16 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Rich in nourishing Shea Butter (15%), this foot cream with natural soothing ingredients (arnica and lavender essential oil) moisturizes and helps relieve the feeling of tired feet.

Jae G.
This has a pretty strong lavender smell that is apparen't but not sickening. It is relaxing after a long day when you just want to give your feet a quick rub and relax. It is not a thick cream so it spreads pretty easily, allowing it to coat the entire surface of the foot. It does bring a lot of moisture to the area, but it does not penetrate too deep into those particularly dry and rough areas.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is amazing. I bought this not as a foot cream but as a hand cream because I'm a nurse that washes my hands very frequently. I thought this stuff was good then but then I came down with a severe illness that left my skin dry and peeling. This stuff was a life saver for me. I cant say enough good things about this cream.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I have very dry skin and when I lived in the desert, this was the only foot cream that made my feet soft and smooth. I could not go without it. It smells so good that even my husband wanted to use it, for the smell alone. It's so nourishing to the skin and it never leaves a greasy residue. Holy Grail foot cream!
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Si eres de te duelen los pies por cansancio o equis razón o simplemente quieres relajarlos ... Recomiendo crema para pies yo después de bañarme pongo un poco en mis pies y Agusto me relaja muchísimo los pies ya que tiene un ingrediente súper que es la arnica (desinflamatoria)😉
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely the best foot cream on the market. Look no further! This makes your feet feel like you just got a pedicure. It will heal even the most damaged skin while working for sensitive skin and those with diabetes as well. Keep your feet looking their best with this!
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is amazing!! you can only find it on the Loccitane stores, Leave my feets super moisturize and soft, it doesn't leave a grease feel, the reason I give it 4 stars is because it smells a little bit weird... Yeah I think I recommend it if the smell doesn't bother
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
I swear by this stuff. I apply this after a shower or bath almost every night. It's wonderful and keeps my feet soft. I've had it about a year and the bottle is still half full. Love the smell will defiantly buy again!
Catherine B.
Lynchburg, VA
Literally the only thing that saves my feet. It's expensive but well worth it. I have a dry skin disease and get caked on calluses and this keeps my feet looking good. It even stops the cracks in my feet.
Danielle D.
Dallas, TX
I have super dry heels, so I use this often. It's very moisturizing, and I'm a big fan of it. I love all products from this store, and this is no exception. It comes in a lot of scents too!
Laurie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
My feet get quite dry and this moisturizes my feet without leaving them feeling oily or greasy. Plus it smells great!!