BY L'OCCITANE #40 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Buy now on Dermstore
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rich in nourishing Shea Butter (15%), this foot cream with natural soothing ingredients (arnica and lavender essential oil) moisturizes and helps relieve the feeling of tired feet.

Tips: Massage from toes to ankles whenever feet are tired from too much walking, or when feet feel hot or tense. May be used daily.

Buy on Dermstore*
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Oh god, this stuff is a godsend for dry, cracked heels. It's thick and rich and super hydrating. I apply it at night before bed and put on a pair of socks then wake up to soft, smooth feet. It smells great and feels so indulgent. It is definitely expensive but honestly, a little goes a long way so it should last you for quite a while.
Katie W.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've tried literally probably all the creams from L'occitane. I like this foot cream, like its shea butter hand cream its got a thick consistency and a strong smell as others note. I think it is quite effective but I am lazy and don't put it on everyday .
Arlene S.
My feet need Jesus! They're always super dry. I've been trying this cream out and the smell is divine. It's shea butter mixed with essential oils. However, my feet aren't fully absorbing the cream- almost like it just makes my feet greasy but not moisturize. My feet are better than before but I think I needed the raw shea butter cream they carry.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
This is literally the best moisturizer/foot cream I've ever had. I use it every night right before I go to bed to ensure it won't rub off from me walking around on the floor. I've also out it on under socks. It's equally effective but I don't like the way it makes my feet feel greasy in a sock. This cream has saved my cracked heels. I went away for a weekend and came back with dehydrated skin. Especially my feet. Within a few days I saw a noticeable difference! Would recommend! LOVE this product!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Scented like lavender. Slightly greasy but it's great for your feet. I often apply on my feet and then put on socks. It works well and feels luxurious. I purchased this at the L'Occitane store and I would buy it again.
Eva K.
New york, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LOVE this product. I use it at night before bed after applying acid toner to the heels of my feet. I slip on socks and go to sleep. It keeps my feet incredibly soft and increases the time between pedis. I have repurchased several times and would recommend to everyone.
Cristina S.
I love this product! It makes my foot feel soft and nice, definitely recommend for anyone who needs or is looking for a nice foor cream it is very easy to use just rub it. My friend gave it to me as a gift 10/10 would buy it again cause I love it so much!
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best foot creams on the market. Relaxing scent, blendable texture, part of my regular bedtime routine. The muscle relaxer contained definitely helps my tired feet!
Jae G.
This has a pretty strong lavender smell that is apparen't but not sickening. It is relaxing after a long day when you just want to give your feet a quick rub and relax. It is not a thick cream so it spreads pretty easily, allowing it to coat the entire surface of the foot. It does bring a lot of moisture to the area, but it does not penetrate too deep into those particularly dry and rough areas.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
Si eres de te duelen los pies por cansancio o equis razón o simplemente quieres relajarlos ... Recomiendo crema para pies yo después de bañarme pongo un poco en mis pies y Agusto me relaja muchísimo los pies ya que tiene un ingrediente súper que es la arnica (desinflamatoria)😉

back