L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream

by L'Occitane

Rich in nourishing Shea Butter (15%), this foot cream with natural soothing ingredients (arnica and lavender essential oil) moisturizes and helps relieve the feeling of tired feet.

Tips: Massage from toes to ankles whenever feet are tired from too much walking, or when feet feel hot or tense. May be used daily.

il est interessant?
Start your review of L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream!
Austin
My husband got this for me after I’d been using the hand cream for years. With this and a pumice stone I have eliminated my crusty summer feet. Flip flops, sandals and bare feet are terrible for my feet and that’s how the whole summer is spent. It has a nice minty fragrance, isn’t thick so it spreads easily and lends itself to a nice foot rub because of that. Great product for soft and supple feet.
Yardley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream uploaded by Marim S.
This foot cream smells so nice and refreshing and it is so moisturizing, I use it every night to keep them moistuzed. However I don't have crack heels. It is not greasy but I feel it a layer on my feet, I am used to it now. it gets soaked up fast. I will definitely recommend it. Sorry for picture of used tube as I like to leave comment after using whole thing.
Charleston, SC
This foot cream is so amazing!!!! It has essential oils in it that help with tired swollen feet. The texture is slippery so you can give yourself a nice foot massage but sinks in very nicely. The scent is very lavendery which is amazing for bed time! The metal packaging is amazing because you can use a tube key to squeeze every bit out
Virginia
L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream is an excellent moisturizer. It helps dry, calloused feet and relaxes feet. A little goes a long way. It has a pleasant Shea butter scent. Doesn’t leave your feet greasy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a mini-spa for their feet.
Orlando
Honestly, incredible. I used to dance and my feet have always been really torn up because of the hobby but this foot cream helps with my dryness and calluses. It leaves even the ashiest of ankles and feet glossy and fresh. A $12 splurge but well worth it for cute feet.
Flushing, NY
I’m not big on the lavender smell so that’s why it’s not getting 5 stars. But I do really like how thick this lotion is, which made it super moisturizing for feet used to flip flops and sandals in the summer or is cracked and dry in the winter.
Las Vegas, NV
This cream has healed all the nasty cracks in my heels and my feet don’t stick to the carpet. I use at night before bed and place socks over my feet to let the cream soak in. It’s a nice treat after a long day in my feet.
E Northport, NY
This foot cream does wonders! It’s super creamy and moisturizing. If I have any dead skin on my feet I apply this and after a few times applying my feet feel noticeably different.
Probably one of the best foot creams out there. They use a lot of Shea butter to heal cracked dry skin. If you want something more exfoliating this isn’t the product for you.
Jacksonville, FL
HG for foot cream! Leaves my feet feeling moisturized. Scent is light and cream texture is thick so a little goes a long way. Apply this on at night and wake up with nice feet like you just got a pedicure.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...