L'Occitane Shea Butter Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Madeline D.

BY L'OCCITANE

This creamy and silky foaming cleanser helps to remove impurities such as excess sebum, make-up and traces of pollution. Thanks to a rich foam, this product ensures a sensorial and efficient cleansing. Enriched with nourishing shea oil (5%), it leaves skin perfectly clean, fresh and soft.

Jessica R.
Love this face cleanser. It foams really well and I have dry skin so I use the whole Shea line from Locctiane. Also use the milk as well which hydrates. Doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. I recommend this product to ppl with dry skin.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this new foaming cleanser. It has a light, clean scent and I can immediately feel the moisturizing effect of the shea: soft and smooth skin. I've used it for a few days and my patchy winter skin has normalized. Try it out!
Chelsea L.
Minneapolis, MN
Only used it twice but love it! Unlike other cleanser, this cleanser doesn’t leave an oily/soapy feeling after rinsing your face.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I love this products. It really great on my skin. It freakingly make my skin glowing day by day. Really. I don’t lie you. Nice packaging. Superb. Amazing. It is affordable and will repurchase it again and again. Lots of love 💕
Waleska J.
Highland Park, NJ
Just to clean the face! Moisturizes the face a lot and leaves it very soft and moisturized, it is very economical compared to other products