BY L'OCCITANE

The Shea Butter Extra Gentle Lotion for Hands & Body contains 5% Shea Butter as well as honey extract and oat milk to soften and smooth the skin. Keep this lotion near your bathroom or kitchen sink to help prevent the drying effect of frequent washing.

• Does this lotion feel sticky after? Or does it go on pretty smoot...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't find the scent of this to be very pleasant. I could definitely set that aside if I thought it got the job done but while it is hydrating I find it to be on the greasier side. I used to keep this at my desk to avoid dry hands but had to get rid of it seeing the way it transferred to my keyboard! Over all I didn't love the way this made my skin feel
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This lotion does an excellent job of moisturizing without feeling too greasy or thick. I like that a little goes a long way which means that it should last awhile. I find that the scent can be overwhelming at times which is why I am not giving a 5 star review.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Occitane en general es mi marca favorita en temas de cuidado de la piel, es una marca exquisita de productos sumamente delicados con la piel, pero la línea de Shea es especialmente magnífica para mi piel, la deja muy suave y humectada todo el día
Victoria ..
Monroe Twp, NJ
I LOVE anything and everything L'Occitane! Super hydrating and makes your skin feel so silky and smooth. I'm big o hydration and I always carry my L'Occitane hand creams in my purse everywhere I go, especially in the winter!
Paige C.
This is by far my favorite moisturizer! I am someone who always washes my hands and need something very mousturizing but hate greasy ones. This absorbed quickly and leaves my hands feeling lovely! Love the packaging as well!
Menka M.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is more Money than I pay for a cream but so worth it. It leaves your skin moisturizers but no greasiness . It's an effective moisturizer that will not disappoint.
Lauren H.
I love L'Occitane products. This one was no exception. Really great moisturizer and the smell is really nice. Helped to keep my hands from getting super chapped in the winter. I like that they have a gentle formula because my skin is very sensitive and this gave me some piece of mind.
Amy M.
I have very sensitive skin and lotions can break my skin out. L'Occitane Shea Butter is one of my favorites. It has a clean scent so it doesn't interfere with any perfume I may wear. In the winter, it's great at keeping your hands and body soft and hydrated.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is amazing for anyone! Helps almost instantly with dry skin on your hands, elbows, knees and feet!! It is very very amazing and the shea makes it so worth it!!
Jessica C.
Loooove this lotion. It's rich and thick but absorbed right into the skin and it's really light weight. Has a very subtle but nice fragrance also! I'm guilty of using it on more than just rough hands.
Doreen M.
Does this lotion feel sticky after? Or does it go on pretty smooth, for being on the pricier side