BY L'OCCITANE

L Occitane en Provence Beats the heat. Contains 5% Shea Butter, honey extract and oat milk to soften and smooth, and discourage skin irritation. Keep near bathroom or kitchen sink to help prevent the drying effect of frequent washing. Rich in Shea Butter and in honey extract, this fluid and light lotion compensates the drying effects of hard water and leaves the skin soft and comforted. see more...

• Does this lotion feel sticky after? Or does it go on pretty smooth,...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I love L'Occitane products. This one was no exception. Really great moisturizer and the smell is really nice. Helped to keep my hands from getting super chapped in the winter. I like that they have a gentle formula because my skin is very sensitive and this gave me some piece of mind.
Amy M.
Amy M.
I have very sensitive skin and lotions can break my skin out. L'Occitane Shea Butter is one of my favorites. It has a clean scent so it doesn't interfere with any perfume I may wear. In the winter, it's great at keeping your hands and body soft and hydrated.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Loooove this lotion. It's rich and thick but absorbed right into the skin and it's really light weight. Has a very subtle but nice fragrance also! I'm guilty of using it on more than just rough hands.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is amazing for anyone! Helps almost instantly with dry skin on your hands, elbows, knees and feet!! It is very very amazing and the shea makes it so worth it!!
Bri T.
Bri T.
This lotion is lightweight, luscious and has a very light smell. The shea butter makes it intensely moisturizing and the texture keeps it from feeling too greasy. Win, win!!
Karissa B.
Karissa B.
L'Occitane Shea Butter Extra-Gentle Lotion for Hands and Body is so great. I love all their products and this one is especially great for dry hands.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Macon, GA
The smell is amazing. It keeps my hands moisturizer all day long. It's thick but doesn't feel like it's leaving a greasy residue on you.
Lena F.
Lena F.
So lovely! I keep some in the lab because my hands are always being washed and gloved! I have to hide it from my co workers
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
I got this as a Christmas present and love it! Soft skin without a greasy feeling
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I don't find the scent of this to be very pleasant. I could definitely set that aside if I thought it got the job done but while it is hydrating I find it to be on the greasier side. I used to keep this at my desk to avoid dry hands but had to get rid of it seeing the way it transferred to my keyboard! Over all I didn't love the way this made my skin feel
Doreen M.
Doreen M.
Does this lotion feel sticky after? Or does it go on pretty smooth, for being on the pricier side