BY L'OCCITANE

Nourish and protect your skin from head to toe with our Shea Ultra Soft Cream. Made with 10% shea butter, this light moisturizing formula is quickly absorbed. Scented with the tender and voluptuous fragrance of a rose heart, skin is left feeling soft and lightly perfumed.

This cream is made with shea butter from Burkina Faso, harvested in a sustainable and fair trade partnership with the women who produce it.

Tips:

• After cleansing, warm a small amount of the product in your hands
  • Massage into the skin with slow, circular movements, always working from your
    ankles up
  •  Remember to focus on areas you wish to tighten and firm, such as
    your thighs and stomach area

Ingredients: Aqua/water** - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter** - Octyldodecyl Myristate – Glycerin** - Cetearyl Alcohol** - Dimethicone - Hydrogenated Coconut Acid** - Myristyl Alcohol - Corn Starch Modified** - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil** - Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract** - Rosa Damascena Flower Oil** - Rosa Centifolia Flower Oil** - Cetearyl Glucoside** - Myristyl Glucoside** - Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate** - Polysorbate 60** - Ethylhexylglycerin - Coco-caprylate/caprate - Phenoxyethanol - Chlorphenesin - Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Xanthan Gum - Sorbitan Isostearate - Tocopherol - Parfum/fragrance - Benzyl Salicylate - Citronellol - Linalool - Eugenol - Geraniol

L'Occitane Shea Butter Delightful Rose Ultra Soft Cream
  • "L'Occitane Shea Butter Ultra Soft Cream Rose is fantastic! It brings dry skin back to life! The intense action of the Shea Butter formula penetrates dry and flaky skin and restores natural moisture! Wonderful for all skin types and highly recommended for everyone!" in 4 reviews
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
This smells very good. It smells like soft roses and not artificial. It's so hard to find a good rose fragrance and this is it. The shea butter is wonderful for your skin and has a light and creamy texture. Even better, it doesn't feel too heavy or greasy.
Marilena G.
I must have like 50 jars of this cream. I so love this product, it saves my hands from drying and cracking. The smell is really amazing, it gets absorved fast and doesn't have a sticky residue. Go for it!
Tracy W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Im in love with the Rose Shea products altogether. I can't get enough of the amazing floral scent! I work in the healthcare field and I use this all the time to help my dry peeling hands from washing them so often. Even after washing my hands, I can still feel this product working and I only reapply a few times a day, depending on how often I'm having to hand wash.
Jackie G.
Columbia, MO
I first got this as a gift a few years back. I use this frequently on my hands in the winter especially because my hands tend to get dry. The formula is gentle and the scent is a little much at first but fades to be really subtle and interesting. I would recommend this!
Destiny B.
Kingsport
Chelsea M.
Hands down favorite lotion from this brand. The scent is subtle and the formula is creamy without leaving you feeling oily. It was a little pricey but it has lasted me months of using nearly everyday. A little goes a long way with this product!
Rebecca N.
Charlotte, NC
If you want to feel like a queen. I would recommend this cream because it is heavenly. While it doesn't look like a lot of cream, it goes a long way because it is very light and fluffy and it smells like fresh roses it is one of my favorite creams and I hope that loccitaine continues to make it.
Katya B.
San Diego, CA
This is seriously the best lotion I’ve ever used. It’s so hydrating and light, so it’s definitely worth the money. I was originally given L’occitane as a gift, but have since repurchased because of how much I love it!
Yarit R.
1760 NW 94th Avenue, Miami FL, 33192 //7494
me gusta mucho esta marca por su olor que perdura por mucho tiempo en la piel,me gusta usarla en toda parte del cuerpo,deja la piel sedosa y suave
Ann S.
Vernon Hills, IL
OMG, the scent is EVERYTHING. Bought this pretty much for the tin alone because it has that old-time apothecary vibe, but ended up loving it.