BY L'OCCITANE

This cleansing oil, with its silky texture, efficiently removes impurities and make-up (including waterproof) in a single step.Enriched with nourishing shea oil (5%), it transforms into a soft emulsion when applied with water to preserve skin's natural hydration. Your skin is left clean and comfortable, and your complexion looking fresh and radiant.

Tips & Tricks: Massage the oil onto face and closed eyes with dry or wet hands.  Add water to transform the oil into a milky lotion then rinse off with clear water.

• Does this product work? I love their hand cream and face ...4 Answers
  • I love oil facial cleansers but some I have tried have le...2 Answers
  • I have been obsessed wit cleansing oils especially the fr...6 Answers
L'Occitane Shea Butter Cleansing Oil
  • "This product works wonders on my dry, sensitive skin! It easily removes impurities and makeup without stripping your sling of moisture. A must for colder months and those that live in dry climates. " in 12 reviews
  • "I love this cleanser! It's super gentle, great for all skin types, and moisturizing." in 10 reviews
Jessica L.
Williamsville, NY
This is my favorite cleansing oil. I have dry skin and I find it to be incredibly moisturizing. It also does a fantastic job of taking off my makeup and mascara quickly. It does have a strong fragrance, which some people may dislike, but I am a fan of it and it has never bothered my skin. I do, however, double cleanse and usually follow up with a low pH cleansing stick or micellar water. This is one of the few products that I purchased in a full size after I ran out. I find that a full sized bottle lasts me several months.
Gia G.
Salinas, CA
The Shea line is absolutely prefect for some one like me, Who has dry skin! Your skin will Greek nice and plum and clean! Also for makeup wearers this will help take of your makeup as well. So there’s a plus !
Laura B.
Portland, OR
This stuff changed my life for real. It is the best cleanser I've ever used. I pair it with the 5% face lotion in the morning and the 25% at night and my skin has never felt better. It takes off even the toughest mascara and leaves my skin feeling so soft its unreal. I don't see myself ever using another cleanser. Not to mention its affordable but feels very high end.
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
I did think this product removed makeup and cleansed the skin well. I felt like I had to use a lot of the product though to clean my face and I wasn't even wearing eye makeup! I used 2 pumps (maybe this is normal). I felt it was hard to tell if you washed all the product off because of the oil consistency. It left my face soft, but I hope I got all the product off my face!
Greta W.
El Cajon, CA
I recently started using a cleansing oil every night and wasn’t loving the oil I was using. I had a sample size of this and decided to try it out. Even in just one wash I felt a difference in my skin. You can feel this pulling out the impurities as you wash but it leaves your skin clean without feeling stripped. Definitely will be purchasing a full size bottle!
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
This is the best cleansing oil I have tried to date. They sent is wonderful and it removes all of my make up. The price is well worth the product and I will continue to repurchase.
Kate S.
Fairport
Just stopped by the boutique today and picked up a free kit that included three travel products. They are really amazing, the thing that stands out to me the most is the fragrance. It isn’t artificial, overbearing, or cheap. It leaves skin soft and fresh!
Mikki B.
I love this product! My skin always feels so smooth and hydrated. I started using in March and my skin has never felt better. I finish with L'Occitane Shea Butter Light Comforting Cream and a retinol serum. #freshface #nighttimeregimen
Christina K.
Ann Arbor , MI
This is my favorite cleansing oil. It removes all my makeup, including my waterproof mascara, and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. I do follow this with another cleanser, but I definitely can tell a difference in my skin when I do and don’t use this cleanser. When I use this my skin feels soft and clean.
Kristy L.
Coral Springs , FL
Love the smell of this product! This cleanses your face without stripping it if it’s natural oil production. Your left feeling soft and smooth but not dried out.
Lauren M.
I have been obsessed wit cleansing oils especially the fresh seaberry one. I was wondering if this one removed makeup, how it leaves your skin and overall if it's worth it or not.
Bianca R.
Riverside, CA
Does this product work? I love their hand cream and face moisturizer and I would really like to try there cleanser I have normal skin ( neither oily or dry )
Kristina B.
Cumming, GA
I love oil facial cleansers but some I have tried have left my skin feeling greasy or even dry. How does your skin feel after use?
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this leave your face feeling oily? Also, can you still exfoliate with a sponge with the cleansing oil? I have dry patches on my skin and am looking for a cleanser that I can exfoliate with but am also looking into oil cleansing, but am new to it. I love the toner and the lotion in this same line.

back