BY L'OCCITANE

Formulated with a 100% vegetable base and enriched with nourishing Shea Butter. L'Occitane works directly with women's Shea-processing collectives in western Africa, supporting economic recovery-and a heritage of natural harvesting traditions. Non-irritating; suitable for men, women and children.

Renee F.
Natchitoches, LA
I LOVE L'Occitane soaps, except for an olive soap that came out a while back. But, the Shea Butter soaps are fabulous, and this one is my favorite. It's not overly scented and heavy, and but it smells fresh and spicy at the same time. There is no other soap like it. I also gets you really clean, without stripping your skin's moisture. LOVE!
Yissel C.
Miami Beach, FL
A little pricey but worth it! You can really feel the shea butter in the soap unlike sone others that claim to use it. It build up a rich lather and feels silky on the skin. You can actually feel & see the results after each wash with smooth & glowing skin. I was't a fan of the Cinnamon Orange scent but there are a few other great scents to choose from.
Nicole D.
I have to give this bar 4 stars. Although its pricey, there are other scents that do last longer. I have not tried the cinnamon. I have tried the lemon and it was great. The bar isn't that big so use it wisely! I would definitely get it again or it would make a great gift!
Barbara  P.
This is a specialty !!!! I first used this soap at a Hotel. Talk about great smell and leaving your body feeling smooth. I have purchased L'Occitane products in the past and the brand sells it self. High end with excellent results. Love love...
I have eczema so i cant use harsh products with strong perfumes in them , this soap is my go-to , i always keep back ups of it , it also smells like vintage soaps which makes you feel super clean , i use this for my body in the shower and i also use it as a hand soap , i would definitely recommend this to people with sensitive skin !
Reina A.
Coronado, CA
Makes your hands feel so soft and smooth! Bought this at the L'Occitane store at a near buy mall and I use it everyday! It's so gentle on your skin and leaves you with a fresh feeling. Definitely would buy again!
Sarah G.
Flushing, NY
Not a fan of these soaps. They do not rinse cleanly, there is always a residue left on the skin. The result is that the skin feels tight. Stick with dove soap
Elizabeth S.
I love this brand's bar soap. The scents are wonderful and they don't dry out the skin. They make the whole bathroom smell nice.
Kerrie S.
Easley, SC
Great scent. Very moisturizing. It tends to disappear really quickly with use, so it has a shorter life than most other soaps.
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
I enjoy bar soap from time to time and this one is soft and does not leave a residue that many others do, the scent is great.