BY L'OCCITANE

Introduces your body to a trove of nature's treasures, including 15% Shea Butter (derived directly from the African Shea tree), natural honey, and apricot oil. see more...

Kat O.
Kat O.
Smithtown, NY
This stuff is amazing!! It's extremely moisturizing but it absorbs quickly. I also own the tub of the more concentration cream and while that is also lovely, it takes much longer to absorb. This body lotion sinks right in. It's one I have repurchased again and again.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Shorewood, IL
I always feel pampered when I have L'Occitane products to use. This Shea Butter lotion is no exception. The lotion is smooth and absorbs so quickly into the skin. I use daily after every shower. It contains shea butter which is SO moisturizing.
Liz P.
Liz P.
I've used a lot of creams and lotions from them and never failed me. I do like this but it doesn't top the velvet cream I always have on hand. Anything from them smells nice, I wouldn't don't think I will be purchasing this again
Ije O.
Ije O.
Minneapolis, MN
Shea Butter is a life saver! Super moisturizing for my chapped dry skin. I use it on my whole body which is necessary during our dry Minnesota winters. Love the soft scent and the ease of a lotion in a pump!
Paloma B.
Paloma B.
VIRGINIA
I just loved to use this product. I do not usually use a lot of creams for my sensitivity to perfume, but this cream is very soft and leaves the skin soft appeal.
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Youngstown, OH
I like this product because the moisturizing lasts quite a long time without having to reapply. And the scent is pleasant within being overbearing
Gizel D.
Gizel D.
Anaheim, CA
This lotion was way overpriced. It wasn't any better than the sheabutter brand. Don't waste your money on this product. I bought this online.
Lover of this brand. One of the most hydrating creams of the market.Not a cheap one.. The results are worth the price. Nice presentation.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Vancouver, WA
This moisturizer is luxurious and does a good job moisturizing without being sticky or having an overpowering scent.
Cierra S.
Cierra S.
Silver Spring, MD
I love this product and recommend it to everyone I meet. Smells good and feels good. Definitely worth the money.