BY L'OCCITANE

A fresh fragrance, floral and fruity, to perfume the skin delicately.

Tips: Spray Rose Rouge onto dry skin, so that its fresh, crisp scent lingers delicately all day long.

Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
My go-to perfume that I wear on a daily basis. It is a lovely, delicate rose scent that fades into a sweet scent as the day goes by. It isn’t very strong, but I prefer it this way. I definitely recommend this if you like sweet floral scents!
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
This perfume is my absolute favorite! The rose scent isn’t overwhelming but is still strong. I’ve found this to last for a decent part of the day. I have a small bottle of it and it’ll last a few months even if you use it everyday. There used to be a rollerball of this and it was perfect! Highly recommend this perfume if you like roses.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
SMELLS JUST LIKE A ROSE GARDEN! It does wear off after a while but I always got compliments everywhere I went! The price is really good for a toilette and I have always been obsessed with the the scent of roses so I was so happy to find this product
Miriam K.
Smells heavenly. Smells just like a garden full of roses. It is kinda of a strong scent and it seems to last for a long time. This is a perfect signature scent for the warm weather. It smells seriously just like pure fresh roses and its beautiful
Hillary B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love L'Occitane products and this one is definitely a great product. The scent is so light and smells amazing. The scent lasts for a long time and is a perfect signature scent for the spring time. I would definitely recommend this product!
Lori S.
Byron, MN
I love this scent. Typically I'm not a huge fan of floral scents, but this one is perfect. Not too sweet; just a pleasing, yet sophisticated rose scent that is a favorite for me. I would highly recommend.
Diana A.
miami, Florida
The smell is incredible! Also, it hydrates my skin and I feel fresh after my shower
member-24246
J'adore absolument les produits L'Occitane et celui-ci est définitivement un très bon produit. L'odeur est très légère et l'odeur incroyable. L'odeur dure longtemps et est la signature parfaite pour le printemps. Je recommandeais certainement ce produit!
Nadine H.
Beirut
I LOVE this scent! The smell is long lasting , although it is an eau de toilette. I've never worn this scent without people coming up and asking me which scent I'm wearing. For me, the smell of roses can be either a hit or a miss(sometimes it can be too much or tacky). This one is definitely a hit. It is totally worth the price.
Julie H.
Craigavon, Craigavon
A must have summer fragrance! I even spray this in my wardrobe during the summer months. Light, fresh, feminine and lasts! I love it!!