BY L'OCCITANE

Give your hands the royal treatment with our Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this light cream helps nourish, soften and protect the hands while helping to strengthen the nails. Skin is left delicately scented with the velvety, floral fragrance of Roses et Reines, which combines extracts of roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey with a unique rose extract from Haute-Provence.

Tips: Apply generously on hands and nails at any time of the day, and massage until it has been absorbed.

Megan M.
This is my all time favorite cream to keep in my purse! The packaging is really cute (like a paint tube) with a grippy cap that is easy to screw even after you use the cream. The rose scent is beautiful and fresh and the texture is super smooth. I love the way this melts into your skin too and doesn’t leave any oily residue. It’s overall amazing and at a good price point considering a little goes a long way!
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
My favorite hand cream! I'm on my second tube. I use a good amount of it every night. It sinks in fast, smells good, and makes your hands so soft. It's a little pricier than other ones but so worth it. I don't keep buying different ones anymore, just this one so to me it's worth it. I would definitely recommend this. I haven't tried the other scents yet because I love how this one smells but I'm sure they're just as good.
Stacy A.
hick and rich without being greasy or heavy. I got the original version and the scent is light and sweet. I keep one in the car and one in my purse. I have very dry skin and this one protects and lasts.
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
My absolute favorite hand cream. I love the scent of roses and these lotion feels amazing on my hands. New York winters can be dry and rough but my hands never look it thanks to this bottle. I keep a bottle in my desk at work and always repurchase once I run out. It's a little pricey but well worth it!
Vanessa H.
This is my favorite hand cream, super moisturizer, no oily residue, is absorbed very quickly, has a pleasant smell and a very nice and practical packaging to carry in your wallet or makeup case without taking up much space. I definitely recommend it to anyone
Analise G.
This was my first purchase from L'Occitane so it will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first luxury item I bought for myself when I got a real job (because yeah, it's a little spendy for hand lotion) and it still feels so sophisticated to put on this lotion. The smell can be a bit strong for other people so I have to be careful how much I put on and where I wear it. I personally love the scent of many different roses and it's so richly moisturizing that I love wearing it.
Carol Z.
Wayne , NJ
Pocket friendly and feeling great. One of the better hand creams on the market. I like to get it around holidays seasons, there's always promotion during holidays.
Nicole M.
Riverside, CA
I love love love this hand cream! It smells so heavenly of roses. It leaves my hands feeling soft and a little bit goes a long way! I leave it in my purse, diaper bag or whatever I take with me so I always have it. It's a little pricey for the 1 oz tube, but like I said a little goes a long way so it lasts me at least a few months.
Hillary H.
I honestly love all L'Occitane hand creams. They are so thick and creamy and make my hands and cuticles feel awesome. I put a small amount on my hands before I go to bed and let it seep in while I sleep. The product is worth the price. I would definitely recommend it for anyone that has dry or cracked hands.
Svetlana G.
Lewisville, TX
The smell is good. It is very light hand cream that works for me only in the summer when greasy lotions are too thick. In the winter it doesn't help as much :( I bought in in the set with others. I would go with the classic one.

Sephora