BY L'OCCITANE #99 in Hand Cream

Give your hands the royal treatment with our Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream. Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E, this light cream helps nourish, soften and protect the hands while helping to strengthen the nails. Skin is left delicately scented with the velvety, floral fragrance of Roses et Reines, which combines extracts of roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey with a unique rose extract from Haute-Provence.

The Roses et Reines collection uses rose extract derived through enfleurage, a traditional process made innovative by the L’OCCITANE research team. The freshest of rose petals are steeped in oil, allowing it to become saturated with the natural fragrance of the rose, resulting in a fruitier scent.

Buy on Sephora*
Katie W.
Boston, MA
I've tried so many l'occitane hand creams and I really like this one as well! I love the smell and I like how the consistency isn't as thick as their cult favourite one so I can use it on the go and anytime. I bought it at the L'occitane store and I recommend it.
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
My favorite hand cream! I'm on my second tube. I use a good amount of it every night. It sinks in fast, smells good, and makes your hands so soft. It's a little pricier than other ones but so worth it. I don't keep buying different ones anymore, just this one so to me it's worth it. I would definitely recommend this. I haven't tried the other scents yet because I love how this one smells but I'm sure they're just as good.
Stacy A.
hick and rich without being greasy or heavy. I got the original version and the scent is light and sweet. I keep one in the car and one in my purse. I have very dry skin and this one protects and lasts.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
My absolute favorite hand cream. I love the scent of roses and these lotion feels amazing on my hands. New York winters can be dry and rough but my hands never look it thanks to this bottle. I keep a bottle in my desk at work and always repurchase once I run out. It's a little pricey but well worth it!
Becca J.
This is less about the hand cream and more about the scent. This is the most BEAUTIFUL rose scent I have ever smelled. It's so fresh and, even though it's rose, there is a uniqueness about it. It really smells like nothing else. I cannot get enough of this scent! In love!!! ❤️
Rina L.
I love this hand cream, it smells great and does a great job of keeping my hands moisturized. It's a bit on the pricy side ($12 for 30ml) but if you use it sparingly (i.e. a pea sized dollop every time) it can last you a while. It doesn't make my hands feel overly greasy an it's easy to work into my skin.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
This is really nice hand cream. Very rich and luxurious. Makes dry skin feel moisturized. The rose scent is divine.
The price is just a little steep though.

Please go cruelty-free, L'Occitane!
Analise G.
This was my first purchase from L'Occitane so it will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first luxury item I bought for myself when I got a real job (because yeah, it's a little spendy for hand lotion) and it still feels so sophisticated to put on this lotion. The smell can be a bit strong for other people so I have to be careful how much I put on and where I wear it. I personally love the scent of many different roses and it's so richly moisturizing that I love wearing it.
Carol Z.
Pocket friendly and feeling great. One of the better hand creams on the market. I like to get it around holidays seasons, there's always promotion during holidays.
Nicole M.
Riverside, CA
I love love love this hand cream! It smells so heavenly of roses. It leaves my hands feeling soft and a little bit goes a long way! I leave it in my purse, diaper bag or whatever I take with me so I always have it. It's a little pricey for the 1 oz tube, but like I said a little goes a long way so it lasts me at least a few months.