BY L'OCCITANE #89 in Face Mists

Rich in natural rose floral water, this truly refreshing mist quenches the skin's thirst and maintains optimal moisture levels. Its soothing active ingredients reduce irritation and leave skin feeling soft, supple and comfortable again. *Hydration of the upper layers of the skin.

Tips:

• Apply under or over makeup any time of the day, to give skin a boost. Hold at arms length from the face, close eyes and spray onto the skin. Can be used on body, on hair to refresh and delicately perfume.
  • Travel size: the perfect way to maintain hydration while traveling or in air-conditioned environments or in Summer when the weather is hot & dry.

Rafaela L.
Malden
All the products I experienced from this brand I obtained great results, without any doubt I would buy all since the variety is gigantic. I'm a client and a fan. I really like it, and I would like to try new options
Anosha B.
Richmond
It smells so good. I walk out of the house feeling and smelling beautiful. Every women especially in the summer need a way to rejuvenate this is it. I 100% say get it and try the other scents as well!
Shawn J.
I love this facial mist, it smells so wonderful. Keeps my face moisturized and makes me feel so great after a long shower
Marilyn N.
Kissimmee
Subtle rose fragrance. Its lovely and perfect after a shower smells like fresh, lean without being overpowered
Ana S.
Washington, DC
I really love my L’occitane cream! It’s great! I feel my skinny so fresh and soft, it’s one of my favorites!
Beatriz P.
New York City
i love this Brand. always do there to try new things. i love their products, food packing and good quality.
Lin V.
Super refreshing. I’d use this day and night but I don’t really think this done anything to my face.
brandi H.
Mason City
Rose is the way to go for a smell I think!! 🌹 it has a pretty bottle. I would love it
Marie R.
Tunnel Hill
Love my face feeling fresh. It’s my favorite it keeps my face clear and helps me not get wrinkles
Yinnah M.
Dubai
The smell of the rose freshest your face with Loccitane Roses Et Reines fresh body & face mist. I usually used it with my face and my favorite part was to smell it for a seconds right after I sprayed it on my face.