L'Occitane Roses Et Reines Body Milk uploaded by Sara B.

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with rose water, the Roses et Reines Beautifying Body Milk deliciously melts into the skin, to moisturize as it envelops you in an elegant rose scent. Skin is left delicately perfumed with a velvety, floral fragrance that combines extracts of roses from Grasse, Bulgaria, Morocco and Turkey with a unique rose extract from Haute-Provence.

The Roses et Reines collection uses rose extract derived through enfleurage, a traditional process made innovative by the L’OCCITANE research team. The freshest of rose petals are steeped in oil, allowing it to become saturated with the natural fragrance of the rose, resulting in a fruitier scent.

To extend the life of your scent, use with Roses et Reines Eau de Toilette.

Tips & Tricks: Apply generously on the body on a clean and dry skin

Sonya B.
Love the smell of this product love the richness of the body lotion on my skin great for hot and cold days use everyday and will be repurchasing good for the price from a trusted brand
Michelle B.
Aah the scent of roses, reminds me of playing in my Grandma's garden when I was a little girl! I have tried many products with a rose scent but none of them even come close to what l'Occitane has done with theirs! Not only is this an amazing feeling product it also smells sublime!
Shardaya W.
Verona, PA
I received a gift bag of these products. The body milk made my skin feel so silky smooth!! I felt so wonderful after using it because it not only feels good but smells good
Mallory O.
Jonesboro, AR
The lotion made my skin silky smooth! I loved the light scent! It is a soft, floral scent but doesn't smell like your grandma! It lasted me a few months with frequent use. I bought it from the L'Occitane store while on vacation. Definitely would buy these products again.
BARITO S.
I recommend that for everyone, i love this products and for skin is the best brand in the world, i recommend that. I love it. Buy that in whatever frmacy in the country.    I love it. i love it, buy that, buy that. Really, is the best in the world I Love it.
Rita L.
Enon Valley, PA
This leaves a beautiful gentle rose scent and is a very nice, light weight moisturizer. Perfect for summer! It absorbs well into your skin. I bought mine from the Loccitane website and use it after the Loccitane Roses et Reines shower foam.
LEAR46452 | ANDREINA Y.
I just feel so much love for this product that I recommend it with my eyes closed. Do not think too much and buy it girls, you will not regret it.
Wonderful cream for the summer time is so much appreciated and gorgeous to my face when my skin need sun cream is this one
Esmeralda V.
Combine
The products are really great. The work awesomely I love them they also smell really good. I love them 😊
alyssa g.
This is absolutely spectacular!!!!! This is an amazing facial oil and i highly recommend this to all!!