BY L'OCCITANE

The essence of Rose and Rose flower water, obtained by distilling the blossoms, are time-honored ingredients, known for their astringent, soothing and refreshing properties. Our Rose 4 Reines Bath & Shower Gel gently cleanses the skin, leaving it delicately perfumed. As a foaming bath, it transforms into a rich foam, infused with a fresh and slightly fruity fragrance.

Marbel D.
Cambridge, MD
L'Occitane has got to be hands down one of the most luxurious brands out there. I've fallen in love with every single product that I try. This one is no exception. Let me start off my saying that I love Rose scented items. Everything roses and L'Occitane has completely out done themselves with this collection. Its not only a shower gel but also a luxuriously pampering perfume all in one. It leaves my skin silky soft with a lingering rose scent that lasts forever. I totally recommend this product to anyone that loves luxury bath items.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
I liked this alot. I really enjoyed the scent of this. And I liked how much product you get in here. I just feel like for the price it's not worth it. But it smells nice I use it every time I take a shower, I would recommend if you want a good quality shower gel, and I think this is worth the splurge.
Lauline G.
I'm a sucker for light-fresh-floral scents and when I discovered the L'Occitan Rose Bath & Shower Gel I fell in love. I am a huge fan of body washes that have strong scents because I don't like to go too heavy on perfume and this is the perfect balance.
Alysse D.
Washington, DC
This rose fragrant is one of my all time favorites. This entire company provides great reliable products and I use it all the time. I first tried one of their face washes and now I'm hooked!
Kristal E.
This shower gel smells really good. I bought it from the L'Occitane store and it was suggested to me by another customer. I use it a few times during the week and love that smell lasts and doesn't fade away.
EuWanda S.
Normal, IL
I love the smell of roses and this shower gel fit the bill. Your skin will be so soft and fragrant. Double bonus it will leave your whole bathroom smelling like roses. Great product and highly recommended L'Occitane!!!
VE382650 Cris G.
Miami, Florida
ITS MY FAVORITE AND IS PERFECT FOR ME. ITS A PRETTY BIG BOTTLE. LOVE THE SCENTS. ITS A GREAT PRODUCT. I USE EVERY NIGHT. ITS A DELICIOUS PRODUCT.
Raysa D.
Amo l'occitane, este gel de baño , su olor, y la suavidad que te permite tener en tu piel, la realidad es que son una marca excelente
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
OMG this smells sooooooo good
I actually use this to clean my makeup brushes lol
And they don't leave that nasty sudsy feeling
Halleia S.
San Jose, CA
I love the rose smell l'occitane makes but this body wash doesn't make your skin as soft as some of their other products.