BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L’OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender.

Our new Aromachologie body care collection combines essential oils to offer effective products with proven well-being effectiveness.Made with essential oils, this invigorating shower gel revitalizes and gently cleanses the skin without drying. Its 100% natural fresh scent has proven energizing effectiveness*, providing a boost to start your day.*Effectiveness test based on instrumental measurements

Review (1)
Rhian T.
Manchester, Lancashire
This smells really amazing! An uplifting blend of citrusy fruits, it comes in a hand bottle with a small lid to reduce spillage, I bought it to wake me up during my morning shower and it works amazingly! I'm only gutted I can't buy it in a bigger size! (500ml would be amazing)