BY L'OCCITANE

Sprinkle these salt crystals from the Camargue into bath water for a moment of pure relaxation. Made with the essential oils of lavender, bergamot, mandarin, sweet orange and geranium, these bath salts have a 100% natural, soothing scent. The distillation of essential oils is at the heart of L'OCCITANE. A process that captures the highest concentration of a plant’s benefits, it was many years ago in Provence that our Founder, Olivier Baussan, first distilled rosemary and lavender. Our new Aromachologie body care collection combines essential oils to offer effective products with proven well-being effectiveness.

Lana G.
Salzburg
Makes water very soft and nice. Skin is soft after using it and i love the smell. It is relaxing and refrashing. One little problem is that water has to be REALLY hot to melt solt fast. If water is not that hot it need mor time to melt. This was gift and I loved it so much. I was sad that is 300g not 500g. I used it once a week and it was great.
Emma C.
Ferndale
I love these the scent really makes me feel relaxed and pampered. Such a lovely product as a nice treat does last long time as well. I will be definitely buying this again. Nice packaging so doesn’t make the bathroom look cluttered