L'Occitane Protecting Shea Butter Collection

A five-piece collection featuring nourishing shea butter for the hands and body. Shea Butter is renowned for its exceptional moisturizing properties to soften even the driest skin. Each product is highly concentrated in shea butter to nourish and protect skin for a comforting embrace. Complete with all the essentials needed to stay softened and soothed from head to toe, this set will leave your skin moisturized to perfection. This set contains:- 0.26 oz Pure Shea Butter- 3.5 oz Shea Milk Soap- 2.6 oz Shea Butter Hand Cream- 1 oz Shea Butter Foot Cream- 2.5 oz Shea Butter Body Lotion It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates Each product in this set contains no BHT and no mineral oils.

Nancy H.
Absolutely divine, leaves skin silky smooth,  smells delicious but subtle, overall a great product, highly recommend  L'Occitane en Provence Organic Olive Shower Cream
Reagan T.
Chapel Hill, NC
This collection is the perfect gift to get someone to dip their toes in the L'Occitane waters. The bar is a great soap, the balm is perfect, but my personal favorite is the shea butter hand lotion. It leaves your hand feeling smoothr than if you'd just gotten a manicure!
Charlene R.
Santa Clarita , CA
Any product by this company is awesome. I especially love the Shea butter line. Shea butter is actually recommended to help with smoothing out your skin so naturally it is one of my go to products. It makes your skin smooth and silky and soft. There is also a second smell added to the product of you get one with a scent.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
This is by far the best products I've received! The soap smells so good and leaves your skin so soft,. The creams go on smoothly and didn't leave a greasy feeling. I would defiantly recommend this product
Paula J.
OMG, Loccitane products are amazing!!! I love the Shea butter products, they leave my skin so soft. My favorites are the Shea Butter hand cream and the foot cream. The smell of these products is simply delicious! I am a diabetic and the foot cream keeps my feet soft and healthy. I have purchased this set twice now.
Nu D.
They all smell fantastic. The hand cream is a little thick and leaves my hands feeling slightly greasy, but that's just the way those kinds of creams are. My hands don't immediately dry out after washing them once.
Cheryl G.
Shea butter has the most luxurious feeling! This is the perfect collection for anyone wanting softer smoothr skin. You get four products to try before you commit to larger sizes. The products are all gentle on your skin. I would definitely repurchase for myself and for gifts.
Elise G.
Atlanta, GA
There really is no better hand cream out there in my opinion. I carry this in my purse and keep it on my bedside table. The scent is not obtrusive, and it really does moisturize your skin for a long time. I give it as gifts to my sister and mom, and they both love it!
Inaiá C.
San Antonio, TX
I used loccitane butter collection, actually a brasilian fragance, and I like it because the smell keep in your body for a long time.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
Love carrying these in my purse! So moisturizing and not greasy at all, a little goes a long way so it lasts a good amount of time.