BY L'OCCITANE

This shower gel transforms into a light foam that gently cleanses the body. It leaves behind a green floral scent inspired by a blooming peony. Contains a peony extract from Drôme (France).

jessica A.
Union, NJ
This product is great! It is smooth on the skin and the smell is amazing. I like to use this followed by Loccitane's body lotion. It feels like a baby's bottom. I purchased this product at Macys.
Aileen A.
Seattle
I really like L'Occitane body oil so I decided to try the shower gel. I use it daily in the shower. It foams nicely and I only need a small palmful to feel clean. The fragrance is lovely, subtle and feminine. It is a bit more expensive than my usual shower gels but it feels luxurious and is worth the price. I will definitely buy again.
Daisy R.
Jamaica, NY
Got this product as a birthday gift along with the body spray and I love using both. The body wash leaves a genuine rose smell. I haven't had any allegric reactions and I use it almost everyday of the week whenever I shower.
Yumira G.
Hinsdale, IL
Have you ever fell in love with the sensation you have while showering first time in the morning or very late at night? If so, probably you have used L'occitane en Provence Shower Gel!
It is a wonderful way to start (or to end) a day! It's like the product just caress my skin, leaving me relaxed for hours.
Amelia F.
I first received a sample and am purchasing a full size. This smell is heavenly. I have sensitive dry skin and this leaves my skin so soft and smooth!
Keren S.
Absolutely my favorite shower gel out there! It smells amazing and floods the bathroom with the fragrance. It is a little pricey but well worth it
Reina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm impressed with this product I'm actually recommending it to other people I've talked to daily my job and events I go to
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This is great for sensitive skin. the smell is light and refreshing. i use this and philosophy just to keep my skin soft
Cecilia V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good brand and great scent. It is a high end brand which comes with a high price. So be warned before you purchase.