BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Highlight your look with the beautifying Pivoine Flora Shimmering oil, inspired by the generous peony, known as the flower of a thousand petals. This beauty oil adds subtle golden highlights to the face, body and hair.

The shimmering oil will leave behind the delicate floral and green fragrance of pivoine flora. Our Pivoine Flora collection is made with a peony extract from the Drôme region of Provence.

Tips & Tricks: Shake before use to mingle glitter. Apply on the face, the body and the length of hair for a luminous and immediate beautifying effect.

Jessica R.
Mooresville
This oil smells so amazing, I love using it for special occasions. Just shake it before applying so you will get some of the sparkle. I just love the way it looks on the skin when the sun hit it.
Andrea G.
I have always loved L'Occitane products, but I've always used the soaps and lotions; never a body oil or anything that I wouldn't normally "need". I found this on sale at a local store and decided to give it a try. The scent is light, which is quite nice. It has a subtle shimmering effect, which is nice for the summertime after catching some sun. I have only used this on my body so far, but I'm looking forward to trying it in my hair! Shimmer hair! yay!