BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

An extra-gentle soap delicately perfumed with a green floral scent. This soap gently cleanses hands and body. It leaves behind a green floral scent inspired by a blooming peony.

Gently cleanses and delicately perfumes hands and body with peony extract from Drôme region.

Tips: Lather generously onto wet skin, then rinse.

•  Peony extract from Drôme
  • Plant-based soap
  • Glycerin

Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I actually got this soap as part of a bonus gift from L'Occitane. I probably would not have purchased it myself. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. I had originally thought that the fragrance was overpowering but once I removed it from the packaging I noticed it was not nearly as strong. This left a beautiful scent on the skin and was not drying. Nice soap!
Elena K.
centerport, NY
My skin was so dry. I really not a fan of this one. It smells amazing though. I really need something that doesn't dry me out and sadly with did
Sarah B.
Dacula, GA
Nice clean feeling without over drying.  Good scent without being over powering. Everything I hoped for