L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream uploaded by Marti L.L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream uploaded by Pamella B.L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream uploaded by Liliya A.

BY L'OCCITANE

The Peony is a symbol of beauty and femininity. Every spring, when it comes into bloom, it puts on a dazzling show of colors and scents.

This special Limited Edition of our best-selling hand cream is enriched with Shea Butter, Vitamin E and Peony extract from the Drôme region of France. Its light texture and non-greasy formula helps to moisturize hands and protect them from daily aggressions. The Pivoine Délicate Hand Cream will leave your hands softened and delicately perfumed with a tender, floral scent.

Tips & Tricks:  Apply generously on hands at any time of the day, and massage to help the cream penetrate.

Gina J.
Scotch Plains, NJ
I received this product in L'occitane's advent calendar. It has a wonderful scent but I'm questioning how effective it is. I have been applying it to my hands since it is getting colder and my knuckles are getting dry. My hands feel moisturized- but still rough at times. I would suggest not using a lot, the lotion is thin and could be spread easily- plus the smell is potent. I also knocked it down a star because the full price is expensive - I could see the value, I'm just not sure if I would spend that much on hand lotion. I have to say I love the packaging- it makes it easy to throw in your purse or in the car to have on you at all times.
Pamella B.
Salt Lake City
Fantastic! From the story about the name of the flower to the bottle, passing through the fragrance soft and striking at the same time.
It gives a wonderful hydration, it is perfect.
Master. L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I love their little tubes of hand cream. My favorite is the pamplemousse rhabarb one. It’s smells so fresh and so summery 😊 That Hand cream is the first one I purchased from them, but I’m hooked and will definitely be buying from them again
Edlin r.
Harbor City, CA
This cream is absolutely amazing I love it, it smells really good and it feels real nice on the skin, anyone would be happy with it packaging is nice as well , I recommend it to others to try
Karina A.
New Castle, DE
After hearing many good things about this hand cream I just had to try it. IT'S AMAZING. I work in a medical office so I'm constantly washing my hands and using hand sanitizer which causes my hands to become really dry. This stuff does the trick to restore my hands and it leaves them so smooth and soft. On top of that the smell is wonderful. I would recommend this to everyone.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
I think L'occitane products moisturize really well, but I have yet to find a product with a great scent. The fragrances added don't smell very good and it makes me sad.
Guadalupe L.
I received this as a gift and used this during the winter months. I need more. My skin was so soft and moisturized
Deepika R.
Holybourne Avenue , London
This product smells wonderful and not only that! It leaves my hands smelling great throughout the day
Liliya A.
New Castle, DE
The smell is divine, it lasts a long time. The texture is very tender, quickly absorbed. Unequivocally, each use brings with what incomparable pleasure. True, judging by the effect, for the winter it will be weak (it's better the Shi series), but for spring-summer-autumn it will be excellent. Expenditure is moderately economical. I noticed one strangeness - in the mornings during washing, the feeling that I was washing off the remnants of the cream from my hands, so I'm not sure of the infallibility of the composition. L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Hand Cream
Anastasia S.
New Castle, DE
I can’t say that this product has great moisturizing effect, it’s more like summer version of cream for not very dry skin. But the odor is simply fascinating! I really like it! And the packaging is very cute too.
Chelsea B.
Does anyone like this product?