L'Occitane Pivoine Flora Eau De Toilette uploaded by Anastasiia S.

BY L'OCCITANE

There is a Mediterranean legend of a beautiful nymph named Paeonia who was so courted by the gods that a jealous goddess transformed her into a flower with a thousand petals: a peony. Since then this symbol of beauty and femininity brightens every spring with its dazzling show of colors and scents.

The Paeonia Eau de Toilette captures the subtle aura of the peony flower, in a generous perfume marked with green freshness.

Contains a peony extract from the south of France.

Tips & Tricks: Spray on the pulse points of the body : neck, chest and wrist.

Dixie M.
I did not care for the smell of this after wearing it for a little while some scents just don't pair well with body oils and this one is one of the ones that I just can not use for whatever reason. The underlying floral tones just did not mix well for me.
Anastasia O.
New Castle, DE
The
Mediterranean legend says that the beautiful nymph Peonia was so loved
by the gods that one goddess was jealous and turned her into a peony
flower.
The fragrance is so realistic-peony that you can give a bottle of perfume instead of flowers. Bright, floral, with light notes of citrus, will make its owner not only a beautiful nymph, but also a real Goddess!
Being feminine is one of the most important tasks of a woman. Peony helps to cope with it at the highest level.
Breana O.
Los Angeles
My Tia bought my this perfume for Christmas I absolutely love it !!! I wear it everywhere I go . It has just the perfect sent . It's very lovely .
Michelle D.
roy, UT
I love the scent of this perfume, and it lasts on your clothes and skin for a really long time. I also received tons of compliments at work!
Anastasiia S.
New Castle, DE
Everyone who loves flower odors would love it as I am! Amazing parfumé, not very strong, light. I would recommend to use it in spring or summer. Very fresh. I love it and will buy it again!
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
I liked this perfume a lot. It smelt great and it lasted all day. It was my first time buying, I would buy again , So this pis good for use throughout the day and the scent is really good. The smell is really nice but it does go away after a whole. I got it at a local mall near me
Jessica L.
Beautiful light scent that smells exactly like peony- a real scent that does not seem artificial and works well as a layered scent. Quite light so not long lasting but keep in mind that it isn't perfume.
Dalgerys A.
I love the fragrance it lasts a lot the aroma and it is one of the best I love it. It is beautiful and also lasts a lot because with little you already have love.
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
This is a very floral scent, obviously. It's very pretty if you like florals. I found that the scent Doran not last long and it also does not linger on your clothes - which is a downfall for me. It lasts for maybe an hour. I wouldn't recommend this perfume.
Jaquelyn S.
Garson, MB
This smells too sweet for my personal preference but if you enjoy super sweet perfumes, definitely check this one out! Just hope there isn't somebody like me around...
Katherine A.
Can someone tell me if the smell of this perfume is very strong or soft? It lasts all day?