BY L'OCCITANE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enriched with shea butter, this body milk moisturizes and softens the skin. Its fluid and light texture quickly penetrates the skin and leaves behind a green floral scent inspired by a blooming peony.

Contains a peony extract from Drôme (France).

Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Leanna G.
Amherst, OH
Love this lotion! Got it as a gift from my mother and keep it on my desk at work. The bottle is so cute and the lotion is wonderful! The scent always is nice in the middle of a long day to rub on my hands. Would buy and recommend this to all of my friends!
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
Hello beautiful, looking to freshen up your health and beauty routine? Give this beauty milk a try and you won't be sorry. I am in love with it.
ellinor f.
Grove city, OH
Makes my skin moisturized and soft without being overbearing. It met my expectations and I would buy again.
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
This scent is light and floral. The lotion application is milky, not greasy. It feels like a little bit of heaven every day. Highly recommend.
Glorihect Z.
Incredible product for your body keeps you super rejuvenated skin moisturized and with a smooth and perfect fragrance 100% recommend