L'Occitane Perfecting Purifying Foam uploaded by Gayle P.

BY L'OCCITANE

This light, fresh foam cleanses the face and helps rid skin of impurities. Enriched with a perfecting peony extract and a lemon extract with purifying properties, it reveals skin that feels clean, purified and free of excess sebum. Pores are cleansed. The complexion looks fresh and luminous.

Tips & Tricks: Apply morning and evening to damp skin. Massage gently over the face with circular movements, avoiding the eye area, then rinse off. Suitable for combination to oily skin. Use a gentle purifying cleanser day and evening to address combination/oily skin.

miya P.
Huntington Beach
I swear by this cleanser! and I have tried a lot. This is seriously so gentle on the skin and makes it feel soft and hydrated after you clean your skin. I have been using this for about 2 years and I have not changed since.
Gaby G.
Canyon Country
This is THE BEST cleanser i've ever tried, It's really gentle on the skin and makes you feel clean and refreshed, definitely would recommend
Gayle P.
Orlando, FL
This is the face wash that you can use to cleanse your face and actually smells so good and a little bit goes a long way
Jamilya K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gentle pleasant skin that has a chic delicate fragrance, suitable for combination skin
Natasa K.
Saltrio
My absolute all time favourite cleaner ever. I have been using it for sometime now and it has done wonders for my skin. It really clean it great and help remove all the oil and sebum produced and leave it really smooth. And the smell is gorgeous!!! The only thing I would like to see are smaller (maybe even travel size) packages so I can bring it with me everywhere. Definitely something I will stick on it.
Sami P.
Mebourne
this cleanser has done wonders to my skin, it has reduced my oiliness and had managed to help control the bacteria and gunk on my face and pores. A constant must-have for me and will go great in anyone’s routine if they have acne-prone and oily skin.
Jenny Y.
The best cleanser i've tried so far! It cleanse the skin super well without drying it. It also clears my pimples after a few uses. The cleanser is so light and the fragrance is so nice. Great cleanser! Would definitely repurchase it.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
I freaking love this product. It is super good and effective on my skin. It really can be my best ever skin care. It protect my skin like so great. It is affordable and will repurchase it again and again next time. So good. I have recommended to my buddies since I am a student. I really have high impression to this product range.
Dagmar E.
Reykjavik
This cleanser is great if you have mixed skin. If you have dry skin I do not recommend it because it cleanses very deeply and cand dry your skin out.
Megan M.
norwich england
I have the most oily skin and I use this every morning it removes all of my excess oil but doesn't leave my skin feeling tight!