BY L'OCCITANE

This cleansing oil effectively removes impurities and make-up, while hydrating and delicately refreshing the skin. Infused with real petals of Peony from Drôme region, its natural and non-comedogenic formula leaves the skin silky smooth and gives a velvety and radiant complexion.  Skin is clean, soft and ready for the next step of the skincare ritual.

The Petal Cleansing Oil belongs to a new generation of cleansers. For the first time of its history, L’OCCITANE incorporates real petals in an innovative formula. Hand-picked, the petals are meticulously hand-selected among the highest quality one of the season for a unique moment of sensoriality.

Love X.
This smells good! My sister seems to like this more than I do. She likes how it cleans well and see results with cleaner pores instantly but it's too drying for her skin. She has oily combination skin type. I have dry combo eczema and acne prone skin type. I think it doesn't clean as well but does a decent job and it is right on skin for me as well. We usually use foundation, concealer and powder along with mascara, brow and eye liner.
Gia G.
Salinas, CA
These are great for either the younger girl. Or someone with sensitive skin. The smell is mesmerizing! The product is delicate, so if you suffer from easy breakouts this will help cater to such a problem and be gentle on you skin as well as clean as needed!
Iliana G.
Beltsville, MD
has got to be the prettiest product out of the entire line in my opinion. It’s infused with real peony petals from Provence and smells just like I imagine France to smell like! I like to apply it with a cotton round on days I don’t wear makeup but still want my skin to look radiant and glowy. Also before I go to bed and prior to apply a peony overnight mask.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
The product is so freaking...best and so satisfied. Great!!! I love 💕 it like real. It is bloody cute . I will recommend this product to my friends. All my friends. I am a student so it is easy for me to promote to all my buddies. Satisfied!!!!!!