BY L'OCCITANE #2 in Face Mists

Captured in an ultra-fine, delicately scented beauty mist, peony extract reveals instant beauty-enhancing effect. Immediately, skin is refreshed, appearance of pores look reduced, skin seems refined. Skin is beautified. Immediate visible results on pores and skin refining*Radiant skin tone and make up fix*.

8-hour hydration***Observation test by 30 women after 28 days**Measurement of skin hydration levels on 12 women using a corneometer

Buy on Sephora
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
I love the smell of this it is so refreshing. If this is something you are interested in I would buy it soon because as I understand it they are replacing this line with the aqua line. This is best for someone who like hydrated skin without a dewy finish. Because I prefer dewy skin I like this but it's just not my favorite.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Not only does this look really pretty in the packaging it smells divine! It’s very effective and was nice to try something pricier because you get a good value and are really getting something made with high quality.
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
This makes a fantastic makeup setting spray for those with dry and sensitive skin. Imparts a healthy glow, and the mist on this sprayer is incredible! The bottle is lovely, as well. Would buy again!
Elke P.
I keep this at my desk and gives me instant pick me up refresher. Also brought with me to hospital when I delivered my baby - it made me feel revived during those first few sleepless nights!
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Happy customer. I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Other Women! Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation.
Персональный б.
California , MD
I like this slay mostly because of the smell and refreshing feeling it gives me. I don’t think it makes my pores to look smaller as it said on the bottle. I love to use it in the morning as the first moisturizer. It also helps me to wake up. You can use over the make-up
Cindy S.