BY L'OCCITANE

The limited Edition Peony Hand Cream penetrates quickly to help nourish, protect and soften hands. This new collector edition comes with a new design made by the famous illustrator Charlotte Gastaut. The hands are moisturized and delicately enveloped with a green floral scent inspired by a blooming peony

Kimberly P.
Valdese, NC
its a good cream. its moisturizing and smooth. yes its has a nice scent. flowery scents, its a good value and nit too pricey. it lasts a pretty long time . so thats nice. yes i would buy again.
Shari P.
Los Angeles , CA
The smell of these lotions are so amazingly Devine. I wash my hands regularly because j have kids with germs and I try not to get sick from them to extreme levels. My hands get dry and this lotion is a must have!
Krystal S.
Keeps my hands from getting dry..not too greasy either. Smells good and feels good on my hands. Good size to keep in your office or to travel with.
Mireya E.
Downey, CA
I absolutely loved this!! My too favorites and it makes such an amazing gift and smells so amazing and it lasts all day
Fernanda S.
Todos os cremes dessa marca,além de serem cheirosos são maravilhosos e deixam a pele bastante hidratada !!
desiree t.
I bought this for Mother's Day as a gift and my mother in law loved it! It's light and non greasy.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
Really makes my hands soft, and what I like most is not sticky, very light and pleasant smell
Juju K.
Hanover, MD
Maravilhoso. Deixa a pele sedosa e macia por um bom tempo. Recomendo usar todos os dias
uk b.
london, Outside the USA
The Almond and Pivoine range of scents in the Loccitane are amongst my fabourite. Their habdcreams are like no other, thick and luxurious amd the scent envelopes you as you apply it making it a luxurious expeeience. The scent is fresh and not overpoweringly floral but calms me down and lifts my spirits. It does take a little minute to sink in but then your good to go for a good few hours
Adelynn P.
I am a big fan of their hand cream. It comes in a cute portable tube and the smell is so AMAZING. It hydrates my hand instantly and the formula is not sticky or too oily as well. I see visible result after applied it for a day. Definitely will repurchase this product.