L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée  Hand Cream uploaded by Deem C.L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée  Hand Cream uploaded by Gabriela P.L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée  Hand Cream uploaded by Waleska J.

L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée Hand Cream

BY L'OCCITANE

Enriched with shea butter, this silky cream helps to nourish and protect hands leaving them fragranced with a tantalizing and lovely scent, born of the union of neroli and orchid.

L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée Hand Cream
Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
The aroma of this hand cream is so amazing! It isn’t like any other I have other used. It hydrates really well too. Once a day application seems to keep my hands in good condition. I really do love ❤️ it!
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
This hand cream is life!!! It doesn't make my hands feel oily and doesn't get it to be sticky or anything, it's so silky and feels so nice. It reeeaalllyy moisturizes your hands and the smell is so breathtaking. Sort of a rosy baby-ish powdery smell. This hand cream is everything💕💕💕
Lizbeth C.
Renton, WA
Ever since moving from Florida to Washington I have been plagued by dry skin. Not anymore. I love how well this works.
Waleska J.
Barcelona, AK
I love this fragrance, it's super feminine and I love it in my hands, I'm in love with neroli
Miguel F.
Pretty good product, very moisturizing! This brand gots good quality products!
Deem C.
kuwait
Words can't explain how beautiful the smell of this hand cream.. it is my ultimate choice for the hand cream that I put in my purse.. Neroli and Orchids smell .. it definitely can't get any better !
Kristina A.
These hand creams are amazing! They are quickly absorbed and do a fabulous job moisturizing - no need for frequent application (though the light scent and luxurious feel might make you want to do so anyway). Also only need a small amount for effect, so even the small tube lasts a long time
Maggie Z.
Such an amazing product and it not only has such a beautiful packaging but it always smells amazing it's also super moisturizing but it isn't sticky which is amazing and I just love it and I will buy it again!
Chriselle D.
Toronto, ON
Best scented hand cream. Great for a dinner or night out when you want scented creams. The scent lingers on and keeps you smelling like a fresh bouqet of orchids - if orchids came in a bouqet. ;)