BY L'OCCITANE

A tantalizing and lovely fragrance, Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette blends the scents of two precious white flowers in a beautiful harmony. A heart of radiant neroli essence from the Mediterranean is blended with caressing white orchid absolute from Madagascar. Fruity bursts of orange and heart notes of peach complete the sensuous bouquet, which lingers delicately on the body throughout the day.

To enhance the intensity and longevity of this fragrance, layer with the Fragrance Booster Cream. Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette is part of La Collection de Grasse, named after the Mediterranean city of Grasse in Provence. It became known as the "perfume capital of the world," by virtue of its expertise over the centuries in the cultivation of aromatic plants, extraction techniques and their combination with precious ingredients from distant lands in the creation of original fragrances.

Rmomen14 M.
I have been looking for a perfume with this sent for such a long time!! Not only did I want to for myself, but I wanted it for my mom as well because she loves the scent of flower. It reminds me Of my garden at home when I was growing up.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
It smells really pretty but the down fall of this perfume that it's super strong. It also lasts all day! I did the horrible decision to spray myself 4 times and I got a really strong headache ☹
Its a really pretty rose 🌹 smell but if you have a sensitive noise or smell I wouldn't recommend buying it.
For those who want to try it with one spray will last you a very long time. When I say one I mean one. 😜
Fernanda M.
miami
This eau the toilette is a perfect romantic, sweet, everyday fragance, it’s affordable and super long lasting on my skin! I bought this at my local L’occitane store and it wasn’t the only one I loved so I totally recomend you to try them!
Eunice R.
Quezon City, Quezon City
I love this soothing and relaxing scent of this product! It makes me feel great about myself. The fragrance is so “elegant” yet “girly”. It just boosts my self confidence. If I have to buy only one perfume, I would choose this.
Darine S.
Beirut, Beirut
If happiness had a smell that would certainly be it. I can shower with this scent, it is incredible. Anyone who loves Jasmine and Gardenia will definitely also fall in love with the neroli and orchidee combo . You have to try it.
Yudy@ C.
Delicious! Exciting and fresh. On vacation season is marvellous. I put on my hair and all day a i have a delicate and femeny fragance. I love it
Chriselle D.
Mississauga , ON
One of my favourite scents. Subtle advent of orchids never leaves you all day. You constantly feel like you're in a French garden.