BY L'OCCITANE

A tantalizing and lovely fragrance, Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette blends the scents of two precious white flowers in a beautiful harmony. A heart of radiant neroli essence from the Mediterranean is blended with caressing white orchid absolute from Madagascar. Fruity bursts of orange and heart notes of peach complete the sensuous bouquet, which lingers delicately on the body throughout the day.

To enhance the intensity and longevity of this fragrance, layer with the Fragrance Booster Cream. Neroli & Orchidee Eau de Toilette is part of La Collection de Grasse, named after the Mediterranean city of Grasse in Provence. It became known as the "perfume capital of the world," by virtue of its expertise over the centuries in the cultivation of aromatic plants, extraction techniques and their combination with precious ingredients from distant lands in the creation of original fragrances.

Rmomen14 M.
Clifton, VA
I have been looking for a perfume with this sent for such a long time!! Not only did I want to for myself, but I wanted it for my mom as well because she loves the scent of flower. It reminds me Of my garden at home when I was growing up.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
It smells really pretty but the down fall of this perfume that it's super strong. It also lasts all day! I did the horrible decision to spray myself 4 times and I got a really strong headache ☹
Its a really pretty rose 🌹 smell but if you have a sensitive noise or smell I wouldn't recommend buying it.
For those who want to try it with one spray will last you a very long time. When I say one I mean one. 😜
Fernanda M.
miami
This eau the toilette is a perfect romantic, sweet, everyday fragance, it’s affordable and super long lasting on my skin! I bought this at my local L’occitane store and it wasn’t the only one I loved so I totally recomend you to try them!
Eunice R.
Quezon City, Quezon City
I love this soothing and relaxing scent of this product! It makes me feel great about myself. The fragrance is so “elegant” yet “girly”. It just boosts my self confidence. If I have to buy only one perfume, I would choose this.
Darine S.
Beirut, Beirut
If happiness had a smell that would certainly be it. I can shower with this scent, it is incredible. Anyone who loves Jasmine and Gardenia will definitely also fall in love with the neroli and orchidee combo . You have to try it.
Yudy@ C.
Delicious! Exciting and fresh. On vacation season is marvellous. I put on my hair and all day a i have a delicate and femeny fragance. I love it
Chriselle D.
Toronto, ON
One of my favourite scents. Subtle advent of orchids never leaves you all day. You constantly feel like you're in a French garden.
Sundeep B.
Elm Park, Hornchurch
I was very kindly gifted a bottle of this stunning EDT having yearned for it for some time (I'd tried a small sampler of it many moons ago and fell in love with it then and there).

The website describes this immaculate EDT as follows:

"The fresh floral scent of hand-gathered white blossom flowers and white orchids intertwines with the ripe aroma of citrus and stone fruits in the Néroli & Orchidée Eau De Toilette to create a seductive yet somehow innocent aroma.

True essential oils are used to add a clarity and purity to every note, from the first impression of juicy orange and mandarin to the sensuous undertones of white musk.

The midnotes bring lily of the valley and iris into the heady bouquet, conjuring up images of a picnic table heavily laden with fresh fruits, embellished with abundant bunches of freshly plucked blooms."

Doesn't that description sound beautiful!

I now report on my thoughts having used this bottle for two weeks:

The fragrance is the absolute epitome of femininity, sophistication and classiness and it is a highly lifting and positive fragrance to wear. It is my new holy grail.

The combination of citrus and floral notes makes it unique as a highly distinctive and notable signature scent. It is delicate, lingering and sensual in nature with depth and character.

When wearing I've definitely picked up the Orange, Mandarin and White Musk. However most pronouncing is the Orchidée notes, Orchidée is known to relieve stress, reduce seasonal ailments, improve focus and heal. The Orchidée thus creates a very innocent and delicate aroma guaranteed to calm even the most stressed of people.

The calming and clarifying properties of this EDT are noted well when applying and appreciating them on the wrists.

When applying never rub your wrists together but rather gently tap both wrists with one another. The rubbing motion will completely crush and eradicate the entire purpose of wearing a fragrance.

What not to expect from this EDT: the horrid strong, musky notes reminiscent of so many perfumes that get it oh so wrong.

Longevity: the fragrance lasts well into the day.

The packaging: this comes in a gorgeous, sturdy glass bottle with a beautiful ribbon on it. I know it is sturdy as I've accidentally managed to drop it off my counter only for it come back up unscathed.

Seasonal suitability: Although this is more of a summer/spring fragrance, in my opinion, it is completely appropriate for wear all year round.

Money vs value: you only need a small spritz of this product to take you through the day. I have used my bottle countlessly already but have noted that the bottle appears to be as full as it was when I first received it. Clearly excellent value for money!

Please L'occitane do not discontinue this fragrance ever!

This is a fabulous Christmas/general gift idea, it retails for £56 (75ml) however L'occitane are wonderful for running offers most of the year. There are also some money saving gift set options available on the website.

I would recommend that you visit your nearest counter for a spritz of this beautiful creation. I seldom fall in love with a fragrance as much as I have done with this one.