L'Occitane Néroli & Orchidée Body Milk uploaded by Alice L.

BY L'OCCITANE

Shea butter leaves skin feeling beautifully nourished, moisturized and pampered. This body milk melts deliciously into the skin, enveloping it in the alluring and endearing notes of neroli and orchid, as you delight in a delicate, voluptuous ritual.

This body milk helps to moisturize the skin and envelops it in a feminine, sensual scent that brings together tender notes of neroli from the Mediterranean and alluring notes of orchid from Madagascar.

Tips: Apply on clean and dry skin, massage in circular moves.

Ingredients: Milk

Ina N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I a so obbsesssed with this product I can not recommend it enough. I have super sensitive skin, so generally body milk and or lotions don't sit will with me, but this guy is wonderful. And it smells A-freaking-mazing. Just go buy it already, lol
Natasa K.
Saltrio
This product has incredibly nice smell and you can put it easily but for me was little bit to oily. I usually used it in the evening so I have to wait a little bit to absorb before going to bed. Generally not my favourite.
Gizem G.
I love the texture and smell of it. It is quickly absorb by my skin not too oily. I use it before go to sleep and I love to sleep with relaxing scent. I can not comment on price, it was a gift.
Toni G.
This is my absolute favourite body milk!! it absorbs so well & quickly into the skin. my skin always feels so soft afterwards and i adore the smell. i am not one for florals normally but this scent is overwhelmingly good. i also like rubbing into the back of my arms on top of my moisturiser as a perfume before i go out. The scent lasts for hours. Well worth a purchase 10/10
Alice L.
LOVE THIS! If you're into floral scents that are slightly sweet and powdery, stop by L'Occitane for the experience. Pair this with their matching fragrance and you'll be smelling like a youthful spring garden!!! So light and so unique ♡♡♡♡♡
Zarine M.
LANGLEY, BC
This is a beautiful, soft scent that lasts a long time, without being over powering. It's lovely and floral. Perfect for work, where you have to be scent sensitive. It doesn't seem to bother coworkers with allergies, which is awesome.
Maka A.
New Castle, DE
It has a nice smell, texture is a little bit greasy while on the skin but it soaks in quickly and leaves nice smooth feeling after you give a glide to your skin. Generally, i like it more rather dislike but there are other Loccitane product I die for.