BY L'OCCITANE

Nourishing shea butter has been used by the women of central West Africa for generations to protect the delicate skin of newborns against harsh environmental elements. The Mom & Baby Lotion is rich in shea butter (5%) and contains soothing liquorice extract to nourish, comfort and soften the skin. It is approved by Pediatricians for daily use to hydrate and repair the skin of babies.

Tips:  Apply on the body, on dry and clean skin. Avoid the eye area.

• "She states it smells great and worth it" in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin, so I decided to get a product that would not contain any harmful additives." in 1 review
  • "It's a bit pricey but I feel it's worth to splurge, at least once in a while." in 1 review
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is amazing! I love it! My baby loves it! If you can't buy it yourself, please buy it for a friend who is expecting a baby! I have had this one bottle for over a year, though I have gone through three bottles of the wash. The scent is incredible and it is so light on baby. He just loves when I give him massages with this lotion after his bath!
Hema G.
Rochester, MN
I have very sensitive skin, so I decided to get a product that would not contain any harmful additives. This lotion is gloriously smooth and good for your skin (or your baby's). The downside for me was the hefty price tag attached to the small bottle as well the short time in which the product is supposed to be used up. The back of the bottle says 3 months max. I guess that is the price you pay for a harmful-additive-free lotion.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
I love this soothing, nice lotion!! It smells amazing and feels great on my skin. It's a bit pricey but I feel it's worth to splurge, at least once in a while.
Mitali B.
My mom loves this product and stands by it! She states it smells great and worth it
E H.
Richmond Hill
I use this in tandem with the body wash for my sensitive skinned lil boy. He's the freshest smelling baby boy in daycare all day, I kid you not! The careers tell me so...and I still smell it on him when I pick him up at the end of the day
Stephanie S.
Nova Iguaçu
Essa loção é maravilhosa, eu já usei e aprovo.. muito cheirosa.. queria ganhar novamente, vale muito a pena