L'Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Jadiena D.L'Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Jessica R.L'Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Sarah L.

BY L'OCCITANE

An ultra-rich lip balm that visibly repairs and instantly smoothes lips. Formulated with 10 percent shea butter, this luxurious balm intensely nourishes lips and gives you a supple and soft pout.

Carnauba and bee’s wax maintain optimum hydration levels, while leaving your lips with a sheer, matte finish—great as a base for your favorite lip stick. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates - Triclosan

L'Occitane Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • "I got turned on to L'Occitane when Delta used to use their products. The lip balms lasts forever and when you apply stay on your lips for a long while. Very soothing to my dry, cracked lips. Like putting pure shea butter on your lips. Love it." in 9 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing and protecting. Great to wear overnight or to heal chapped lips. The scented ones are excellent too but they have less Shea butter in them or none at all." in 4 reviews
Monica T.
I like this product! Tried it out on a whim. It is very light and has a very nice light scent. I got the "Delightful Rose" scent and it's not too overpowering. It is a great basic moisturizer, but probably wouldn't be great for intensive moisture. Love this company's products!
Tanaya P.
I really like this lip balm. It's very moisturizing and help healing my dry and crack lips over this past winter. I got a tube in my bag and another under my night stand.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,462 reviews
My mom recently gave me this lip balm and I'm really enjoying it. It's very moisturizing and doesn't feel sticky or leave your lips all shiny. It feels a lot like Vaseline but it works more quickly and seems to have better results from the shea butter. The only thing I don't like is that is since it's unscented and flavored it tastes a bit funny if you get any in your mouth. It's not the cheapest but it's a good no frills lip hydrator for those who find aquaphor to sticky.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoy how soft my lips are after using this lip balm. It doesn't make them tacky or sticky after using and leaves a nice shine after application. I received this as a gift so I was unsure of the price until visiting this page, however, I'm not sure I would buy again for this price tag.
Carole T.
Middletown, NJ
I use this day and night. I would never go to the beach without this lip balm. My son used it when he was on a strong prescription from the dermatologist. He never had chapped lips which was a side effect of the medication. That was when I decided to try it. I have not been disappointed!!! It is great to use at the beach and daily. I also like the way it makes my lips shine without looking too overdone for a beach day..
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Got this on a whim things to Influenster recommendations. It is PERFECTION. My lips instantly feel moisturized after days out in the desert. Overnight it soaks in and really softens up your lips and reduces the chapped feeling better than any other balm I've found. Cannot recommend this enough.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
When I first tried this, I loved the slippery feel & cookie-dough smell! I definitely wasn't expecting a scent when I first tried this product, so that was a plus. I wouldn't describe this as matte though, it has a sheer, shiny finish which I love :)
Alex H.
Las Vegas, NV
It works but I hate how thick it feels on my lips. I got this from sephora on a recommendation for sensitive skin and eczema and I did not enjoy using the product.
Jamie L.
Buford, GA
B B.
I love throwing this on over lipstick to add a little sheen and protection, but I prefer the stick Ultra Rich Lip Balm when it comes to healing chapped lips and overall moisturizing.
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
I'm looking for a lip balm that soothes and doesn't require too many applications throughout the day. Also I'm needing a lil balm that doesn't leave a film on my lips. Is this a good choice?
Cheyenne D.
Straw plains, TN
Ugh I need to try this!!! How good are these?