BY L'OCCITANE

A four-piece travel collection of iconic hand creams to nourish on the go with the limited-edition pouch designed by the famous French illustrator. Charlotte Gastaut. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The Delightful Rose Hand Creams is enriched with 20 percent shea butter to lock moisture into the skin and protect it. The mouthwatering Almond Delicious Hands contains almond milk and almond oil for silky-smooth hands, the feminine Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and cherry extract to soften with a delicate scent, and the blooming Peony like a caress of a peony petal, helps to soften the skin and nourish it thanks to shea butter. It envelops the hands with a green floral scent. This set contains:- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Delightful Rose Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Delicious Almond Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Cherry Blossom Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Peony Hand Cream - Limited-edition travel pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates L'Occitane captures the true "art de vivre" of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France.

Marisol H.
Naples, FL
One of my favorite purchases was this. It gave me a chance to try the different scents and the different consistencies of the hand lotion. I became a fan of all of them but two of them became my holy Grail and I immediately purchased the big sizes of them.
bella💘 C.
This is my favorite type of hand lotion that I️ have tried! I️ really love the formula to the ways you can apply it. I️ use this everyday for my hands. I️ would maybe like more product but it is fine. I️ would totally buy this again many times.
Jennifer S.
Eatontown, NJ
I have been using this lotion for 8 years now and I completely love it! It leaves your hands feeling smooth as silk and smelling great for hours. I normally buy this cream as gifts for Christmas!! Never disappoints! I would recommend this cream!