L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands uploaded by alex s.

BY L'OCCITANE

A limited-edition designed, four-piece travel collection of L'Occitane iconic hand creams to nourish on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The Delightful Rose Hand Creams is enriched with 20 percent shea butter to lock moisture into the skin and protect it. The mouthwatering Almond Delicious Hands contains almond milk and almond oil for silky-smooth hands, the feminine Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and cherry extract to soften with a delicate scent, and the blooming peony like a caress of a peony petal, helps to soften the skin and nourish it thanks to shea butter. It envelops the hands with a green floral scent. This set contains:- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Almond Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Peony Limited Edition Hand Cream- Limited Edition Travel Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates L'Occitane captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France.

Beth P.
Glasgow , ['', '', '']
These are great!! With my hands always being in and out of water, they always get really dry and these little life savers always bring my hands back to life. Leaves my hands feeling so smooth. They also smell splendid too!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Tania G.
Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
As embalagens menores lhe permite escolher é variar os aromas, além de ser fácil para estar carregando no seu dia a dia ou até mesmo na sua mala. É efetivo e estou satisfeita.eu recomendo! Além da embalagem ser linda!
Connie K.
Aurora
L'occitane hand creams are my favorite hand creams. They come in a nice package I bought them at the L'occitane store and they have a variety of hand and skin care. The scents are beautiful and lavender is my favorite
Marine H.
Montréal, QC
Love love love these hand creams. Their small format is perfect to just put anywhere. I have one at work, in my purse etc... it is good and hydrate my hands without being sticky and the smell is just wonderful.
Caitlin C.
Cambridge
These are super cute and super nice to have in my bag. I love the flavours and always carry one around. They are really gentle but they can be a bit greasy if you use too much. They make my skin really soft.
Ann E.
I have always one of the hand Cremes in my hand bag. I like the smell. Especially as it is not too strong. The Creme gets absorbed easily. I think this is a must when out and about.
neeam j.
solihull, Birmingham
I love this product 😀😀 the products are travel friendly and I purchased two one for me and another for my partner. Great stuff. Love the travel bag to go with it, very cute 😀
Shirel A.
Montreal
Best hand creme i have ever used its really soothing on the skin its nice and comes in different scents .the price points is not my favourite but i do really love everything about the product.i bought it online!
Laura G.
This hand cream is T H E B E S T! Smells like heaven. Love it . Am a repeat user and of course I wold bay it again. The price it's a little expensive though but it's worth it.
Rubi C.
Oviedo
Me encanta este producto!! Cada uno es muy diferente al otro. Uno para cada dia de l semana casi, para que no te canses del mismo olor. Recomiendo el pack