L'Occitane Mini Happy Hands uploaded by alex s.

BY L'OCCITANE

A limited-edition designed, four-piece travel collection of L'Occitane iconic hand creams to nourish on the go. Solutions for:- Dryness If you want to know more… Give your hands the gift of moisture with a scent for every mood. The Delightful Rose Hand Creams is enriched with 20 percent shea butter to lock moisture into the skin and protect it. The mouthwatering Almond Delicious Hands contains almond milk and almond oil for silky-smooth hands, the feminine Cherry Blossom Hand Cream is enriched with shea butter and cherry extract to soften with a delicate scent, and the blooming peony like a caress of a peony petal, helps to soften the skin and nourish it thanks to shea butter. It envelops the hands with a green floral scent. This set contains:- 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Rose Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Almond Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Cherry Blossom Limited Edition Hand Cream - 0.3 oz/ 10 mL Peony Limited Edition Hand Cream- Limited Edition Travel Pouch It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates L'Occitane captures the true art de vivre of Provence, offering a sensorial immersion in the natural beauty and lifestyle of the South of France.

Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
I love this lotion and it is amazing! I love it! It is crazy and is amazing! Who ever says any diffewnt it is a lie$
Elif G.
Skokie, IL
I wish I couldn't buy everything from this brand but it's so expensive! If I could afford it I definitely would
Valeryia K.
Sunnyvale, CA
Amazing smell and structure. First help for my hands, love this product very much and strongly recommend it
ana n.
Great for your purse or pocket leaves hands smooth and live the different scents great for a travel bag too
Nicole K.
This is ok it's a little heavy but definitely worth a shot. I didn't find it to be one of my favorites
Kaitlynn L.
Staten Island , NY
Love these little lotions. They are pocket size and can fit in your hand bag. Great to have on the go.
Dana B.
Dickson
Love! Doesn't leave that oily feeling on your hands like some lotions do. They smell lovely!
Anna Paula S.
Bethesda
This let or your hands very soft and smells very good! I recommend for all my friends
Shandi S.
Singapore
I love all the different fragrances in this set (I can pick whichever one suits my mood at the time!) and because there are so many and for a reasonable price it makes for a great gift to someone. It's the ideal travelling companion as it's small enough to fit in my carry on and is great for when I'm travelling long distances and my skin starts to need some extra moisture.
Jess H.
Fab hand creams. So little and perfect for travelling and popping into your handbag. Loads of amazing scents and they absorb into the skin really easily. They make really good presents aswell. wish they were more accessible though.